Baby got some fangs

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
revstohigh

Baby got some fangs

Post by revstohigh »

got some universal canards on ebay $40 bucks

03 GT, t3/t40e rear mounted, aem fic,550cc inj, mwr fuel pump, 2 row rad, trd thrmostat, wmr shifter, tokico struts, st springs, progress bars, 17x7 235/45
thebarber

Re: Baby got some fangs

Post by thebarber »

painted the cladding too? noooo!
revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

Yup i had to all my grey was soooo faded i couldnt stand to look at it any longer . and i figured if i was goina spruce it up may as well go salsa !
i assume you have the as seen on tv stuff on yours cause its a nice rich wet looking grey rather than the pail sun baked rubbermade looking clading mine had
03 GT, t3/t40e rear mounted, aem fic,550cc inj, mwr fuel pump, 2 row rad, trd thrmostat, wmr shifter, tokico struts, st springs, progress bars, 17x7 235/45
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

revstohigh wrote:Yup i had to all my grey was soooo faded i couldnt stand to look at it any longer . and i figured if i was goina spruce it up may as well go salsa !
i assume you have the as seen on tv stuff on yours cause its a nice rich wet looking grey rather than the pail sun baked rubbermade looking clading mine had
I've never touched mine.. ;)
DVibe

Post by DVibe »

Your painted cladding looks pretty good! Nice fangs! I was thinking about some of those.. but it looks like i would scrape way too much.
Roll with soul.
DVibe's Garage
revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

thanks man glad yall like them . i have yet to scrape and i am lowered 2 inches . and even on steep driveways im good to go . ive actually scraped the side skirts a few times but not the front yet....
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

You have skirts now, too?
A Psycho Martyr

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

i like em. I'd like to see a walkaround video of the Vibe ho just to see them at every angle and to get a perspective
revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

barber no i was refering to the oem skirts although i do plan to get the type that flair out in the near future
marty ill take some more pics with multiple angles next week