Reproduction Spoilers not bad

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
revstohigh

Reproduction Spoilers not bad

Post by revstohigh »

these were $150 each on ebay came in grey primer

A few tips . the install kit comes with plastic strips with little nipples to drill through . the fit very tight so trim them and file out the hole on spoiler a bit .

also very important do not mount the roof spoiler to close to the rack make sure it is set back a bit or you wolnt be able to open the hatch very far ! i learned this the hard way and had to drill 3 new hole an inch back .....

these create a lot of swirl and your rear end will get beyond dirty very quick esp the rear window and on top of the whale tail
03 GT, t3/t40e rear mounted, aem fic,550cc inj, mwr fuel pump, 2 row rad, trd thrmostat, wmr shifter, tokico struts, st springs, progress bars, 17x7 235/45
thebarber

Re: Reproduction Spoilers not bad

Post by thebarber »

so much for using your roof racks now...?

but at least you have somewhere to set your coffee at a vibe meet ;)
mac99d

Post by mac99d »

Nice! Dig the spliters too. You got any other good pics of the front.
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

haha Barber with all the cargo room in the back ill never need the racks , and plan on removing the cross bars very soon . i love the look of the rack from the side but from the front it just looks like i have 3 roof spoilers now lol

Mac99d im working on taking more pics but waiting till the wheels go on prolly this weekend :-) here are a few to hold ya over of the splitters/canards

03 GT, t3/t40e rear mounted, aem fic,550cc inj, mwr fuel pump, 2 row rad, trd thrmostat, wmr shifter, tokico struts, st springs, progress bars, 17x7 235/45
mac99d

Post by mac99d »

That’s cool and different..They fit real good.
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

thanks i wanted a full kit but spent all my cash on the turbo/engine managment so i figured i would make the best of some cheap universal stuff i plan to cut/mesh the rear bumper soon to kinda like the GTR has
maaadtrip

Post by maaadtrip »

Very cool! They look great!
mac99d

Post by mac99d »

What kind of turbo and ECU did you end up getting.
Mac's Vibe.

revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

i got a t3 with a .60 a/r and an aem fic , also got a box of 2.5 mandrel bends and a 10ft pipe , plus a box of polished 2.5 aluminum piping/bends couplers ,and some coolfin's to add to the charge pipe . i wolnt need an IC because the pipes are so long . and i had to get an oil scavenging pump to return oil to the engine . plus all the other goodies bov, 550cc inj, gauges......

im thinking about pulling my supra out of the garage and getting a rental for work so i can pull it in jack it up and just go to town . but its my only running car at the moment so i cant just dive in unless its something i can finish in a day
revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

link for splitters....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-NEW-Unive ... 59&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

I am very impressed on the spoilers and the splitters. Even a bit tempted on the latter.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

I just want to know if this becomes a major pain when getting into the driveway or steep entrance. I hated that about my Sunfire. Scraping the front bumper wherever I went. I wouldn't want to rip one of these off being lowered.
revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

so far it hasnt been a problem . i am lowered 2 inches on suspension tecniques springs and a month later i have yet to scrape them on anything
NoRemorse249

Post by NoRemorse249 »

it does look sick. kudos dood
05 vibe base, 1.8L DOHC