Front Fascia Extension

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
AustinG

Front Fascia Extension

Post by AustinG »

I Stumbled onto this interesting looking front extension on Google, and I'm just wondering if anybody on this forum has purchased this before, and might be able to post a couple shots of it?http://www.yourgmparts.com/scr...72180I really like it, and I'd like to buy it for my own 2005 base, that is, if it will fit...does it come as only an extension, or as a whole front bumper replacement?
A Psycho Martyr

Re: Front Fascia Extension (AustinG)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

It's just an extension.Comes with double-sided 3m adhesive I beleiveThey look KILLER, but they're just too damn expensive for me right now.It was part of a "Sport Package" that came with 2 spoilers, side skirts, and a rear bumper cover too.Here's a couple photos:
Kamikaze

Re: Front Fascia Extension (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Kamikaze »

ahhh,The days when my vibe looked its best.they are held in by 3 bolts and 3m adhesive each.
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
AustinG

Post by AustinG »

That, is one good looking car...I would like to be able to get those extensions along with side skirts and rear fascia...together, but I might just have to look around on ebay and see what I can find. I'm jealous It;s upsetting that they didn't release the FX onto the market, or atleast a more supported exterior parts market.
A Psycho Martyr

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Well PontiacPartsPeople.com is one place you can buy the whole kit. It's pricey, but I haven't compared prices anywhere else
AustinG

Post by AustinG »

Yeah, over a grand is definitely pretty expensive for something like that...but I really thank you for the link though, there are a hand full of things I like on that site.
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by Kamikaze »ahhh, The days when my vibe looked its best.Always been in my top 5 on here. Clean, simple and individual. Yours and Andrew's (ajflan) are in that top 5, by the way. For an Abyss owner, I really have an affinity for silver and white Vibes. I can't explain it.
Steelies to the rescue.
DoubleBaril

Re: Front Fascia Extension (Kamikaze)

Post by DoubleBaril »

Quote, originally posted by Kamikaze »ahhh,The days when my vibe looked its best.they are held in by 3 bolts and 3m adhesive each.Dont mean to take away from the thread, but on a side note, where'd you get the rear bumper cover (the black plastic/rubber piece to protect the paint).NM, found this thread: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42029
2003 Vibe AWD
ajflan

Re: Front Fascia Extension (DoubleBaril)

Post by ajflan »

Gotta love the kit. They used to pop up every once in a while on ebay, that's where I snagged mine
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
AustinG

Re: Front Fascia Extension (ajflan)

Post by AustinG »

Did you lower your car at all or just install the fascia in those pictures?I live in NH and around here there are a lot of pot holes and such, I'm just thinking about if they could get damaged pretty easily, or if the factory height is high enough for them to be alright.