BUYING A BODY KIT

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
DjGodspeed89

BUYING A BODY KIT

Post by DjGodspeed89 »

So, since my rear bumper got smashed (and yes, i got it off finally) I am contemplating buying a body kit (rational, I know). I have good standing loan terms through a buddy of mine, so price is not an issue. What's the best material to purchase that wont crack? links? help???
I pity the FOOL who ain't Vibin'!
VforVIBE

Re: BUYING A BODY KIT (DjGodspeed89)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by DjGodspeed89 »So, since my rear bumper got smashed (and yes, i got it off finally) I am contemplating buying a body kit (rational, I know). Actually it's cheaper to go aftermarket then OEM, so I'd say it's a rational thought.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
ZubenElGenubi

Re: BUYING A BODY KIT (VforVIBE)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »Actually it's cheaper to go aftermarket then OEM, so I'd say it's a rational thought. Are you including the painting in the cost, too? Most of the AM stuff isn't painted, IIRC.
VforVIBE

Re: BUYING A BODY KIT (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by ZubenElGenubi »Are you including the painting in the cost, too? Most of the AM stuff isn't painted, IIRC.Good point.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT