Skull Emblem for Nose of Vibe.

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
MSAGRO

Skull Emblem for Nose of Vibe.

Post by MSAGRO »

Got this on Ebay for 5 bucks to cover the Vibe 'shield'. Kinda funky, GF loves skull things.Looks better in real life.Stock:Skullfactor!!Still needs some micro trimming to be perfect, but it's OK for now.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Had it on mine as well, good stuff!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Whelan

Re: (damronjr)

Post by Whelan »

So is that to symbolize the death of Pontiac or are you creating a new brand?Good work on the stick on either way.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
H20Hardcore

Post by H20Hardcore »

Love it, how'd u get rid of the ''star'' in the center of the Pontiac symbol so it all looks flat?
03GT(R1),Abyss,2tone,Pp,Dynamat Hoodliner,Optima Red Batt,K&N SRI w/removed DS FL(2 pipe cool air up to SRI),DCSports F STB,Cust R STB,Eibach springs,Monroe struts,Hotchkis F&R Anti roll bars,Stock17"s w/Dunlop Graspic Snows,SSC17"s w/Fusion HRI 4summer,Cust Red up grills,alum.honeycomb low grills,Weather Tech vent/visors,Night Shaded tails,Borla Exhaust,Sony CD,Pioneer Premier doors,VR3 8"all in1 sub/amp combo,Disable reverse beep &DRL's,Cust K&N cabin filter,60K+mi
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

I've thought about getting that as well, it just doesn't look evil enough for me. I may just have to break down and get it bc I doubt there will be any others.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

It looks awesome. I covered the stock emblem too, but not with a skull.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
MSAGRO

Re: (H20Hardcore)

Post by MSAGRO »

Didnt get rid of the star at all, he designed it so it lays right over the skull.Heres the link on eBay:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...oriesLooks better in real life. I just ran the car thru the automatic car wash and it held. Time will tell.
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

I like the Pontiac symbol, but the skull looks good. Almost 3-D.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
bodhi_tree777

Re: (Kincaid)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Just ordered one. I'll be debadging everything else when it gets here (or painting the badges, not sure yet). I'm also drawing up a custom plate for the front bracket, time to customize a little
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
MSAGRO

Re: (Kincaid)

Post by MSAGRO »

Thanks Kincaid,Actually the 'star' underneath the emblem makes it a true 3-D, the ridge it makes is dead center of the frontal lobe.Normally, I don't put skulls and the like on my vehicle (Too Goth for my tastes). But My GF likes stuff like that. Shes hot, and that makes it OK.Fortunately, these are close-up shots of the emblem. From a distance you hardly notice it.
Wolfman213

Re: (MSAGRO)

Post by Wolfman213 »

Quote, originally posted by MSAGRO »But My GF likes stuff like that. Shes hot, and that makes it OK.That is the best line ever!!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
MSAGRO

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by MSAGRO »

Oh yeah, she qualifies... been together for 15+ years
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

Hey, I know her!jkVery pretty yes.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
L5K

Post by L5K »

Oh yea, she even looks like the type that would put a skull on the nose of the car too.Nice catch though.
03 GT, Abyss with tupperwareTo Do List: (will take a long time)Front/Rear swaybarsStrut tower barTint windowsReplace rear bumper cover (previous owner rear-ended)Replace upper front bumper cover (cracked)Replace VVTL-i engine cover (previous owner was Hercules)
bodhi_tree777

Re: (L5K)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

So I'm starting to have my doubts about this seller on ebay. I got my decal and the printing was screwed up I guess. Looks okay, but on the lower left edge of the arrowhead there's this blocky white strip, part of the offset printing I suppose but its actually on the decal itself. I sent a message to the guy four days ago (just asking for an exchange, not a refund) and haven't had a response. Wrote him again today, we'll see.
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
MSAGRO

Re: (bodhi_tree777)

Post by MSAGRO »

Sorry about that bodhi.If you look closely at mine, I have the same 'offset' on the emblem.Definately a printing error. I noticed it immediately, but at least on mine it's so small it's hardly noticable from one foot away.I hope he can swap you out, but as a printer myself, they may all be this way.Good luck.MSAGRO
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Quote, originally posted by MSAGRO »Sorry about that bodhi.If you look closely at mine, I have the same 'offset' on the emblem.Definately a printing error. I noticed it immediately, but at least on mine it's so small it's hardly noticable from one foot away.I hope he can swap you out, but as a printer myself, they may all be this way.Good luck.MSAGROno worries, he made good on it and sent another. This new one also has the white blocky bit to it, though. I figure they are all like that. On yours, once its on the car it doesn't seem very visible at all.Sooo.. if anyone else is interested in one of these, I now have two. Guy didn't want the original back. He sells 'em for $7, if anyone wants my spare it's yours for $5 shipped. IM me if interested for paypal details, and I'll post this in the for sale section as soon as I get mine installed.
MSAGRO

Post by MSAGRO »

Send Pics once installed, I'd like to see how it looks.I put 'the ultimate skull' on the Vibe. On the steering wheel. Check it out.Or the "Motion Picture":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXe6HjkLjgI
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

that thing is awesome. It's giving me ideas. What is the actual size of the decal?
MSAGRO

Post by MSAGRO »

bodhi, it's not a decal, it's a 38mm glass hologram, the same size as the Vibe button in the steering wheel.Look at the youtube video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXe6HjkLjgI
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

looks really slick. I'm jealous of your dash lights as well, I have the crappy "all-orange" cluster.
MSAGRO

Post by MSAGRO »

Looks even better in real life.Post a pix of the skull emblem when you mount it, I'd like to see your application.MSAGRO