debadge or add an "R" = Viber

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
beemerphile1

debadge or add an "R" = Viber

Post by beemerphile1 »

I know some of you have debadged your Vibes but while I am waiting to pick up my new Vibe next week, I have been thinking and making plans.On the rear it might look good and would definitely confuse some people if you could add an "R" to the name Vibe. Get it, Viber?I have no clue how you could get a matching "R". Probably can't, just a thought. What do you think?
NE Ohio - home to the most successful Pontiac drag racing team in history - Bill Knafel's "Tin Indian" and also home to Summit Auto Racing.
2009 Vibe base 1.8L auto towing 2009 Aliner Sport hardsided pop-up
Herb

Re: debadge or add an "R" = Viber (beemerphile1)

Post by Herb »

Best chance of that would probably get GrafxWerks to make up an "r" decal for you
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
KrazyB

Re: debadge or add an "R" = Viber (beemerphile1)

Post by KrazyB »

You could debadge your ride and then check out badgeyourride.com and just add new letters.
beemerphile1

Re: debadge or add an "R" = Viber (KrazyB)

Post by beemerphile1 »

Quote, originally posted by KrazyB »You could debadge your ride and then check out badgeyourride.com and just add new letters.Hey, I like that. Thanks for the link.The letters don't appear the same so the entire name would need to be done. But they do look factory.
NE Ohio - home to the most successful Pontiac drag racing team in history - Bill Knafel's "Tin Indian" and also home to Summit Auto Racing.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

what about the nissan sentra R badge, its red and looks sporty/aggressive.oh matching R...yeah idk. Debadge is very nice looking though.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

As long as the badge reads "Viber" and not "Vibe-R", I would approve.. lol..
beemerphile1

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by beemerphile1 »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »As long as the badge reads "Viber" and not "Vibe-R", I would approve.. lol.. Nope, no race here, if that's what you mean.
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

Buy a Dodge Viper badging and turn the "p" upside down.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
drunkenmaxx

Re: (Kincaid)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by Kincaid »Buy a Dodge Viper badging and turn the "p" upside down.vider?
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
BadBrew

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by BadBrew »

LOL
2005 Lava Vibe base Garage
MSAGRO

Post by MSAGRO »

A good way to custom the name "Vibe" would be to go to a junk yard and find an AMC "Matador" emblem and morph the names:"Vibrador"This was done on a Honda Prelude.Find and Audi "Quattro" and morph""Qualude"
B14CK_H4WK

Re: (MSAGRO)

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

you might get some ppl who will hate on you if the R looks like the file attached. i also attached the back of my car debadged if you decide to jsut remove all badges jsut use goo gone and fishing line.

Attached files
B14CK_H4WK

Re: (B14CK_H4WK)

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

here my car debagded wouldn't let me attach two pics at a time

Attached files
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

I vote debadge, if for no other reason than that it makes it easier to wax it, don't have to unwax all around the badges
Amtron

Re: debadge or add an "R" = Viber (KrazyB)

Post by Amtron »

Quote, originally posted by KrazyB »You could debadge your ride and then check out badgeyourride.com and just add new letters.Good call. I'm sure they can fix you up something like you'd want.
vibenvy

Re: (joatmon)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »I vote debadge, if for no other reason than that it makes it easier to wax it, don't have to unwax all around the badgesI agree. It also makes it easier to wash as well. The sponge doesn't get stuck on the edges of the badges.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

i agree easier to wax and it give the vibe a nice clean look