reverse light overlays?

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
rAERRK

reverse light overlays?

Post by rAERRK »

i seem to remember there being such thing, but i cant find them on this site or on bluebats page.
scherry2

Re: reverse light overlays? (rAERRK)

Post by scherry2 »

i remember rear blinker overlays.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

changing the color of your backup lights would be illegal...and make your car a cop magnet.
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
rAERRK

Re: (ragingfish)

Post by rAERRK »

Quote, originally posted by ragingfish »changing the color of your backup lights would be illegal...and make your car a cop magnet.who would change the color? i thought there was a smoked overlay, which is what im looking for.and i already have the bluebat turn signal overlays.
Herb

Re: (rAERRK)

Post by Herb »

I believe Amtron had a tint spray or something to achieve the effecthttp://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=35965
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
bull77

Re: (Herb)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by Herb »I believe Amtron had a tint spray or something to achieve the effectmatt didn't tint his reverse lights -- but merzbow didhttp://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=34319
rAERRK

Post by rAERRK »

tint spray could work i guess, but if it came to that, i think just buying the smoked fog overlays and cutting them to fit would be cheaper and easier.