Front Bumper Grille

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
Ryoen

Front Bumper Grille

Post by Ryoen »

No idea how or when this happened, but I have seemed to somehow knocked out the driver side lower grille on my Vibe. I honestly can't figure out when or where I lost it, the area around it is in perfect condition. But I'm looking for a replacement. I've checked the local salvage yards around here, but none have any Vibes. I've seen a few replacements on websites, but they only sell the full 3 piece set. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?
Kamikaze

Re: Front Bumper Grille (Ryoen)

Post by Kamikaze »

You can try Ebay, craigslist, and put a post in the For sale Wanted section here. Other option would be to buy an aftermarket grill like the ones from Mr. Grilles.
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Ryoen

Post by Ryoen »

I saw the Mr. Grilles while in my search, very tempting.
Kamikaze

Re: (Ryoen)

Post by Kamikaze »

That's the one I'm going to get, it is sweet, sorry though I wouldn't sell you mine, I'd still want the factory one...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Exact same one was missing on my Vibe. Ordered it from GM only ~$26 new.
Ryoen

Re: Front Bumper Grille (Gonzo)

Post by Ryoen »

Yeah, I found the part on http://www.newgmpartsusa.com/pontiacparts.htm17$, not all that bad.
JohnC

Post by JohnC »

I replaced mine several times before giving up on the OEM inserts. They pop out/break really easy when running into small ainimals. Luckily I bought several large fireplace screens at the scrap yard for almost nothing and cut a single piece that fits,looks and protects the radiator very nice.
Base Two Tone Satellite, Auto, & Pwr Pkg....my current commuting car.