yet another body kit question

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
ITcar

yet another body kit question

Post by ITcar »

so i have been trying to figure this out but im half confused...so from what i have guessed gm made a body kit for the vibe, but then quit making it? cause i really like it, and so i tried to see if i could find it for sale anywhere, but since i dont know what its really called im having no luck...any help?
02csnow

Re: yet another body kit question (ITcar)

Post by 02csnow »

Gm did make a body kit for the vibe when they first came out. They are no longer producing them and they are very hard to find.
Bye Bye Vibe.............
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

I've been dying to find one as well, but whenever I see one, I have no money.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
ITcar

Re: (ajflan)

Post by ITcar »

Quote, originally posted by ajflan »I've been dying to find one as well, but whenever I see one, I have no money.how much do you see it go for? and where on earth do you see it? lol, i dont even know where to look
ajflan

Re: (ITcar)

Post by ajflan »

They will pop up every once in a blue moon on e-bay. I don't remember how much the last went for, but it was a steal.
manicdan

Post by manicdan »

so what would happen if we got into an accident, would the insurance company be able to replace it or what?
ajflan

Re: (manicdan)

Post by ajflan »

I highly doubt it, as they would not replace anything else put on after the car was purchased. Maybe if it was installed by the dealer at the date of purchase.
kevera

Post by kevera »

Not even that,the key would be finding one.So it means don't get into an accident.That's my plan
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
joholste

Post by joholste »

Quote, originally posted by ajflan »I highly doubt it, as they would not replace anything else put on after the car was purchased. Maybe if it was installed by the dealer at the date of purchase.what insurance company do you have??? I know mine if i have any aftermarket parts on my car and they have record of it and it gets stolen or wrecked in an accident, i know cuz i had to claim it all when i did my insurance inspection, and they already told me that they would replace the spoiler once i put it on. but i definitely agree it would be a problem of finding one.
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)