Side rocker panels?

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
DopeVibeGT

Side rocker panels?

Post by DopeVibeGT »

Has anyone taken these off themselves? I know the bottom clips just pop off easy, but I know theres some clips on the inside that looks like you need to slide the panel back to release them. How? I just got a set of the extended rocker panels and was looking how they were put on, this is how I know theres those tricky clips on the inside. Anyone know?
Pictures of my ride!!'03 Vibe GTMy AED GA!Work in progress
fiveoh

Re: Side rocker panels? (DopeVibeGT)

Post by fiveoh »

Rise! Rise! I command this thread to rise from the dead. NO replies, huh? I was hoping to find just such a post on the forums. Did you ever remove those rocker panel extensions? My 2007 Vibe has them, but I kinda like the look of Vibes that do not.
Nelson2007 Vibe (Platinum - 1.8 - Auto)2007 Honda Odyssey LX1990 Mustang LX 5.0
KITT222

Re: Side rocker panels? (fiveoh)

Post by KITT222 »

You mean those things under the doors running between the wheels? Most people call them side skirts. I want the flared out ones. With the MN winter salt, my paint takes enough. With the non-flared skirts, there are already plenty of marks along the underside of them.
fiveoh

Re: Side rocker panels? (KITT222)

Post by fiveoh »

Excellent, Kitt222. My Vibe looks much like yours but I have the rocker panel extensions and/or side skirts.I wonder if they can simply be removed from my Vibe.Thanks.
Nelson2007 Vibe (Platinum - 1.8 - Auto)2007 Honda Odyssey LX1990 Mustang LX 5.0
KITT222

Re: Side rocker panels? (fiveoh)

Post by KITT222 »

Oh yeah, it's just a few screws and clips that hold them in. There's a how-to on Matrix Owners. http://matrixowners.com/index....eware/
daniel4888

Re: Side rocker panels?

Post by daniel4888 »

i want to remove mine off my 2006 vibe idk how it would look with out them can someone send a pic of what it would look like