Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!!

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I just checked my word file and it was made and sent out but then checking the busness paypal account my partner made another purchase at the post office Yesterday so It might have been sent out late for some reason. Dont worry you will get yours hopfully this week. Let me know when you get it. Thanksdev
LedFootin

Re: (KEYTECHNIQUES)

Post by LedFootin »

Oh crap, did I miss out on these? I'd like to get in on it if there is still time to order.
Platinum '06 GT: F1 Racing Stage 1 Clutch w/10lb. Flywheel, Magnaflow Cat Back, Typhoon SRI, TRD Strut Bar, TRD Sway Bar Set, Eleminated Moon Roof Soft Stop, Horn Lock Conformation, Color Matched Key Hole Covers, Rear Bumper Protector, Debadged.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (LedFootin')

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by LedFootin’ »Oh crap, did I miss out on these? I'd like to get in on it if there is still time to order. What color do you need? Thanksdev
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »I got the covers yesterday, thank you. I'll have pics up soon, but, i wanna say they match perfectly.... so proceed... Frosty BTW to the people... EDITED They look very nice. I am happy that its the right color.
LedFootin

Post by LedFootin »

Silver, I think Pontiac calls it Platinum. Do you need paint code or anything?
Platinum '06 GT: F1 Racing Stage 1 Clutch w/10lb. Flywheel, Magnaflow Cat Back, Typhoon SRI, TRD Strut Bar, TRD Sway Bar Set, Eleminated Moon Roof Soft Stop, Horn Lock Conformation, Color Matched Key Hole Covers, Rear Bumper Protector, Debadged.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »They look very nice. I am happy that its the right color. Thank you very much!!! I'm happy as well, now once i get the car claybared, the paint will completely match the covers... It's doesn't show well in the pics, but, the paint is dull and ever so slightly darker than the covers, BUT, the paint needs a proper detailing and they should match PERFECT... Thanks again Dev..!!
LedFootin

Post by LedFootin »

Hey SB, you still have the Subie?
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by LedFootin’ »Silver, I think Pontiac calls it Platinum. Do you need paint code or anything? Yes I have the color. Just place your order by sending $18 to keytechniques@hotmail.com and just let me know its for a Platinum vibe and I will take care of the rest. I am making a new batch on Saturday morning so please get your order in before then. thanksdev
LedFootin

Post by LedFootin »

SWEET!! Thanks! I'll send it this afternoon.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by LedFootin’ »Hey SB, you still have the Subie?Yes i do, but, hopefully not for long...
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

got em dev.Looks GREAT! thanks agian
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
VivaVibe

Post by VivaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »All of the covers have been made. They should be in the mail this friday. Thanks devReceived the replacement covers and installed. Looks good. I appreciate the prompt correction Dev.
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
mgwashburn

Post by mgwashburn »

Got mine, thanks for making them matte black...they match my Satellite colored vibe well.
Marc Washburn - marcwashburn@yahoo.com
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (mgwashburn)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by mgwashburn »Got mine, thanks for making them matte black...they match my Satellite colored vibe well. Thats great. I am glad they match.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

Hey Dev, any word on the hatch cover?
Bye Bye Vibe.............
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (02csnow)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by 02csnow »Hey Dev, any word on the hatch cover? Well I do have somting that works but I am not 100% satisfied with it. I will be working on this in the coming weeks. Everyone that has ordered will recieve free shipping once its availible. Thanksdev
VforVIBE

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »Wouldn't you know, the day I get mine... I finally take my Vibe to the shop to get fixed. Got the Vibe back today, put them in, and they look great, thanks man!!!
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Glad you like them. Please help me promote my product as I have not broken even on the paint. thanksdev
PolarVrtX

Post by PolarVrtX »

I received mine and they are awesome! Thanks so much Dev! They really look great. Everybody should have these. Here are some pictures, for all those with cladding who might be in doubt
2006 AWD Stealth Vibe
02csnow

Re:

Post by 02csnow »

Has anyone heard what was going on with the hatch cover. I know he was looking at doing something new, but have not heard anthing. You got any info Brian?
BlueCrush

Re: Re: (02csnow)

Post by BlueCrush »

I have heard nothing about them yet.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I am still working on the solution. We ordered more samples and looking forward to testing them out.
PT's VIBE

Post by PT's VIBE »

Hope I am doing this right I'm still a neophyte at this (and no it doesn't mean that)...Is there still time for me to jump in on this deal?
02csnow

Re: (PT's VIBE)

Post by 02csnow »

For some reason, when I look at my hatch cover, I am always seeing this empty hole.
Raven

Re: (02csnow)

Post by Raven »

That's weird, me too! Soon I'll be seeing a hole full of sand, salt and snow.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Hey guys I am sorry I have not been here. I am going on vacation and when I come back on the 27th of this month I am going to have a promotion/sale on the covers. I still dont have a hatch solution but when I come back I will work on it. Thanksdev
LedFootin

Post by LedFootin »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »Hey guys I am sorry I have not been here. I am going on vacation and when I come back on the 27th of this month I am going to have a promotion/sale on the covers. I still dont have a hatch solution but when I come back I will work on it. ThanksdevWow, now thats a long vacaton. LOL I haven't been on this site for almost a year and this subject just came to mind.So, to revive an old thread... Did you ever come up with something for the hatch keyhole?
psiu

Post by psiu »

Did we ever get hatch keyhole covers? Just came back from car wash and I don't have one (anymore I think). Feeling senile and don't honestly remember though my wife thinks there was something there heh.
bull77

Re: (psiu)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by psiu »Did we ever get hatch keyhole covers? Just came back from car wash and I don't have one (anymore I think). Feeling senile and don't honestly remember though my wife thinks there was something there heh.nope - i wish.
psiu

Re: (bull77)

Post by psiu »

Sweet, means I'm not senile. Delusionally insane is still open for debate though
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I Just recieved a message about this thead. I have been inactive here because of a lack of sales but when contacted though email I was able to provide covers to your fellow members. We worked hard on finding a solution and I even invested in a rear garnish to figure this out but it was not possible. I even tried to fill in the hole and repait and spray but it was too much work and would have costed more money then anyone was willing to pay so we stop at that point. We are planing to fire up the oven in March and should start taking orders on the First for the next batch of covers. If you are interested please let me know by Email and I will set yo guys up. Dev_r6@hotmail.com
ou.grizzly

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!!

Post by ou.grizzly »

Have these for 2009+ Vibes?
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Depends on the color. Do you have a color code. Thanksdev
shortbuskristn

Post by shortbuskristn »

Hey im interested in getting a few. I have the moonstone vibe. I was wanting one for each front doors and one for the hatch. How does it work like payment and everything?
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Right now we have shut down our operations and plan to start again in March. I will come back here and let you guys know how to send payment. Thanksdev
omgLIFT

Post by omgLIFT »

Hey Dev I purchased keyhole covers from you a few years back over on 9thgencorolla.I purchased 3 and i'm still using the extra door one for my trunk hole since it was a little bigger. Even though it doesn't look that bad i've still been wondering if you will come back on 9thgen and offer trunk keyhole covers when you start up again in March?Also for anyone out there i've had my keyhole covers for about 2 years now and they still look just as great as the day I bought them. If you are going for a nice subtle and stealthy look to cover up the ugly keyholes then I couldn't recommend these more!-Joey
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Hey Joey, good to hear from you. Yes I will be making rounds to all of the other forums we do busness with. I thought about mentioning to the guys here that some of you are using the third keyhole cover for one that works on the hatch although not perfect. I may offer a small discount on the thrid keyhole cover for the hatch if anyone is intersted. Thanksdev
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

We are ready to take your order at this time. If you guys can contact me at keytechniques@hotmail.com I will set you up with your orders. thanksdev
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »We are ready to take your order at this time. If you guys can contact me at keytechniques@hotmail.com I will set you up with your orders. thanksdevDo you have the codes or molds for 2009+ Vibes?
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Unless they have changed the door handles from the previous models which I doubt I think they should be the same. What color are you looking for.
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »Unless they have changed the door handles from the previous models which I doubt I think they should be the same. What color are you looking for. Steel Blue for my 2009Jet Black for my 2009
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Jet black is the standard Toyota 202 black. Steel Blue I do not believe we have. Thanksdev
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »Jet black is the standard Toyota 202 black. Steel Blue I do not believe we have. ThanksdevCan you get it?
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I could get it but it would be very expensive in that you would have to order four sets so I can purchase the paint. If you can get three others people that want this color that will work also. Thanksdev
LedFootin

Post by LedFootin »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES » I may offer a small discount on the thrid keyhole cover for the hatch if anyone is intersted.I'd be interested! I bought mine when I got my '06. Let me know.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Hey, I just wanted to say, my prototype Frosty key covers are starting to finally fail... lol.. I'm not disappointed at all.. no, just letting you know that around the outter edge the pint is coming off and it looks like the center "pin" is being drawn into the car?? lol.. like it's pulling through the center.. ? Anyhow, they have held up great for the ??? 2yrs i've had them.. I might need another set in a few weeks, once all the salt and crap is gone.. Cheers..
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »I could get it but it would be very expensive in that you would have to order four sets so I can purchase the paint. If you can get three others people that want this color that will work also. ThanksdevWhat is considered expensive?
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I am on route at the moment so the batch is close off. I will work out the deal to get your hatch cover on the next batch.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »Hey, I just wanted to say, my prototype Frosty key covers are starting to finally fail... lol.. I'm not disappointed at all.. no, just letting you know that around the outter edge the pint is coming off and it looks like the center "pin" is being drawn into the car?? lol.. like it's pulling through the center.. ? Anyhow, they have held up great for the ??? 2yrs i've had them.. I might need another set in a few weeks, once all the salt and crap is gone.. Cheers.. Sometimes but not always people do experience problems with the paint and it can be attributed to many reason since paint is not always certain. Just let me now when you order and I will take $2 off your purchase price for another set.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by ou.grizzly »What is considered expensive? I would have to invest in your specific paint and it is not cheap for me to do so. That is why if you are able to get me three others that are willing to order in this specific color I can make this paint available. Thanksdev