Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!!

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (02csnow)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by 02csnow »I put my order in.But do we need to pay right away or do we wait till you have all the orders in?Yes make your payment now and when I have most of the orders in to break even on the paint I will order it. If by chance I do not have the orders nessesary then I will refund payments. Dont worry your money is good with me. Thanksdev
BlueCrush

Re: (KEYTECHNIQUES)

Post by BlueCrush »

OK, I sent an IM to everyone on the list to place and pay for your order. See the first post for the link to place and pay for your order.Thanks,Brian
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
manicdan

Post by manicdan »

posted reply and sent money. it was 24$ for all 3?
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

Payment sent via paypal today. $24.00
Bye Bye Vibe.............
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Hey Dev, I am getting IM's from people who do not want to join the scionlife forums to order the keyhole covers. Can they just IM you the info on this site or are they required to sign up on scionlife to order?
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Hey Dev, I am getting IM's from people who do not want to join the scionlife forums to order the keyhole covers. Can they just IM you the info on this site or are they required to sign up on scionlife to order? No one has to sign up on Sion life to order. I just need them to paypal keytechniques@hotmail.com and add in the message box the following information. a) Quantity b) Product; keyhole coversc.)PAINT CODE d. SCREEN NAME and name of the website where you ordered.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Also the rear hatch cover is not avalible at this time because it has to be made. Those that order their keyhole covers within two weeks will recieve free shipping on the rear hatch once it is ready but not now. The payment for the rear hatch will be made at a later date as well.
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES » No one has to sign up on Sion life to order. I just need them to paypal keytechniques@hotmail.com and add in the message box the following information. a) Quantity b) Product; keyhole coversc.)PAINT CODE d. SCREEN NAME and name of the website where you ordered. OK, great thanks Dev. Also, it seems a little confusing the amount people need to pay now/later. Could you clarify that please?
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
m4VibeGT

Post by m4VibeGT »

Sent payment via paypal $18.00 for 1 set of TC 1.2 keyhole covers, color 13U/WA891K Satellite. Will place the order for the hatch keyhole cover when it becomes available.Thanks,
2003 Vibe GT Satellite MonotoneTRD CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, Unichip
nygiantzz1

Post by nygiantzz1 »

payment sent. $36.00, 2 sets - doors only. No hatch covers.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »OK, great thanks Dev. Also, it seems a little confusing the amount people need to pay now/later. Could you clarify that please? I would like everyone to pay for Just the keyhole covers now and the hatch at a later date when it becomes avalible. Those that pay within the two week period will get free shipping on the hatch cover when it is ready for sale. I will order the paint that is nessesary if and when I can break even on the paint. That mark is set depending on what colors are ordered and how much investment I am willing to put in myself depending on the level of interest. If some of the colors are not ordered in a weeks time then I will not place an order for those colors a good example is pink which I doubt anyone would order. So lets let this ride and let people place their orders and I will give it one week from today and based on the orders I will order the paint. I will however have the neptune blue color ready to be made on Wednesday regardless since I have the paint in hand. Thanksdev
CountryVibe

Post by CountryVibe »

payment sent
2005 GTmoons & tunes, keyhole covers, SRI,2.5" borla catback exhaust, seatbelt beep deletedWagons Rule.......Sedans Drool
Mrizzle05

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!! (BlueCrush)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

paid for mine BC... thanks agian for hosting this
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
VivaVibe

Post by VivaVibe »

Ordered and Paid via PP as instructed. Looking forward to getting this nice appearance mod. Come on folks, let's get this rolling!
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
moongdss

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!! (VivaVibe)

Post by moongdss »

payment and order sent!
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
BlueCrush

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!! (Mrizzle05)

Post by BlueCrush »

Great Job, Everyone! I will get a list at the end of each day from Dev of who has placed their order and who has paid. Then I will mark them off in the main list in the first post as they are received from him.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

any samples of the waveblue covers??
02csnow

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by 02csnow »

Quote, originally posted by WaveAction »any samples of the waveblue covers??The only samples that were made, were for BlueCrush.
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i ment like picture wise..i probably wont get them
psiu

Post by psiu »

sweet--going to bed now but will get the payment taken care of tomorrow. covers look pretty sweet.
ArcsVibe

Re: (psiu)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Payment sent it Thanks again!!
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Thanks for payment everyone. I will give BlueCrush the list for the people that paid. Keep in mind that the sooner people on the list pays the sooner I can order the paint. Thanksdev
Shadow-Vibe

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

Sent payment today!! Can't wait!!
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

i am going to try and send next week, no money right now cause i sent in car payment. at least i'll still make the 2 week free shipping date.
None. Vibe is gone.
chevelle_lover

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!! (tribalman)

Post by chevelle_lover »

Payment sent
If God didn’t want us to eat meat, why did he make the cow so slow? (Ever eaten a cheetah-burger? Nope. And you never will.)
Raven

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!! (chevelle_lover)

Post by Raven »

Payment sent.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!! (tribalman)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by tribalman »i am going to try and send next week, no money right now cause i sent in car payment. at least i'll still make the 2 week free shipping date. Make sure you send it by Tuesday because if you are the only one with your color it will not be ordered at this time. I am only ordering paint for those that order and the cut off date is Tuesday so I can expidite the process. I also submited to Blue Crush the people that have made payment. Thanksdev
psiu

Post by psiu »

payment sent!
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

These are the colors so far that I will be ordering. 19U90U14U15U13U62U is with me. After Tuesday I will not be ordering other colors not mentioned until I have at least 2 people that want it in that color because shipping individual paints is not cheap. Thanksdev
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

$$$$ is on its way!Wonder if I will have them in time for the Ohio "Hardcore" Meet on Aug. 25th?!?
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
PolarVrtX

Post by PolarVrtX »

Paypal sent! Too bad I missed my color by a day, agh! That'll teach me to actually do work at work, haha! Hopefully another Stealther will come along
2006 AWD Stealth Vibe
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I have some good news. I have recieved the paint and was able to make the orders today and they should all be in the mail Friday. I have started the R&D for the hatch cover and should have something soon. Thanksdev
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »I have some good news. I have recieved the paint and was able to make the orders today and they should all be in the mail Friday. I have started the R&D for the hatch cover and should have something soon. ThanksdevSweet! I hope to get them next week (I am one of your "internationals, lol)Thanks again!
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

Toasted7

Re: (ArcsVibe)

Post by Toasted7 »

My name doesn't show that I've paid on the list (and I have)... should I cry? j/k! That's great news, can't wait to see how they look on my car!!!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
BlueCrush

Re: (Toasted7)

Post by BlueCrush »

I saw that you paid and I will update your status when I receive confirmation from Dev @ Key Techniques.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
VivaVibe

Post by VivaVibe »

KEYTECHNIQUES said, "I have some good news. I have recieved the paint and was able to make the orders today and they should all be in the mail Friday."Will all items be shipped to BlueCrush? Or to each member individually? I don't recall anyone asking for a mailing address.
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
02csnow

Re: (VivaVibe)

Post by 02csnow »

Quote, originally posted by VivaVibe »Will all items be shipped to BlueCrush? Or to each member individually? I don't recall anyone asking for a mailing address.Good question. I do know if you paid through paypal the adrress is on file with them and you can print shipping labels.
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by VivaVibe »KEYTECHNIQUES said, "I have some good news. I have recieved the paint and was able to make the orders today and they should all be in the mail Friday."Will all items be shipped to BlueCrush? Or to each member individually? I don't recall anyone asking for a mailing address. They better not be coming to me. lol. Dev should have a confirmed address from your paypal payment. If not, contact Dev and give him your address. They should be shipped to you directly.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by VivaVibe »KEYTECHNIQUES said, "I have some good news. I have recieved the paint and was able to make the orders today and they should all be in the mail Friday."Will all items be shipped to BlueCrush? Or to each member individually? I don't recall anyone asking for a mailing address. If you paid me by paypal then I should have your address to send it to. Thanksdev
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Brian we have Toasted7 whiich order has been made. PolarVrtX has paid but I will need one more person that has the stealth to order to make this happen.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Just wanted to let everyone know that the orders have been shipped. thanksdev
nygiantzz1

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Thanks for the update, looking forward to getting them.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

WoooooooohooooooooooI should have mine in no time at all, being that I am in Virginia.
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Quote, originally posted by 02csnow »WoooooooohooooooooooI should have mine in no time at all, being that I am in Virginia. Oh you didnt get the memo?? closer people get theirs last! haha cant wait to get mine.... well katies set in.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES »Just wanted to let everyone know that the orders have been shipped. thanksdevAwesome! Thanks Dev!Everyone post pics!Anymore orders/payments received, Dev? ( from Toasted7 maybe?)
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Puckman27

Post by Puckman27 »

Payment sent... popup blocker kept me from seeing BlueCrush's IM!
2k3 Vibe GTAbyss/GraphiteTinted WindowsKenwood Head UnitRF Punch P1625 Components http://members.cardomain.com/puckman27
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

Got mine today! Sorry that I cant take pics right now due to camera malfunction. But I will get some up asap.
moongdss

Post by moongdss »

<--- eagerly awaits getting home to the mail!
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
CountryVibe

Re: (moongdss)

Post by CountryVibe »

Got mine todayThanks KEYTECHIQUES for the speedy delivery
2005 GTmoons & tunes, keyhole covers, SRI,2.5" borla catback exhaust, seatbelt beep deletedWagons Rule.......Sedans Drool
nygiantzz1

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Got mine today. Here's some pics.