Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Taking Orders Now!!!

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
GrayFox

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (KEYTECHNIQUES)

Post by GrayFox »

Welcome, KEYTECHNIQUES Is there any way we could get them primed or not painted? & also is there a way to make the hatch cover flush?
moongdss

Post by moongdss »

Hi there fellow Marylander! If you need a car to test these out on in person, let me know and I can zip over to ya
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Welcome to the site KEYTECHNIQUES... nice to have you aboard. Looking forward to doing some business with you myself and I'm sure you will get plenty of other business from others as well. Already passed the word on to a few buddies that have Scions as well.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
Whelan

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (Toasted7)

Post by Whelan »

Im a Trix owner, the holes are identical, but the color may be different, I can supply if needed.I think I will reiterate a bun of others concerns with the hatch cover being fairly deep and not flush. How can that be addressed.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I have sold a few sets allready to matrix owners. I have most of the paint and was looking to Sonsor the Matrix forums soon.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (ANO_Vibe)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by ANO_Vibe »Welcome, KEYTECHNIQUES Is there any way we could get them primed or not painted? & also is there a way to make the hatch cover flush? Sure I can do that.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (moongdss)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by moongdss »Hi there fellow Marylander! If you need a car to test these out on in person, let me know and I can zip over to ya Yes lets do that. If this project goes through and just as soon as you get your keyhole covers I would like to take high quality pictures of your car using my SLR cameras.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and if this project is a go then I will order the paint and I will also take some time and find a solution to the rear hatch. Thanksdev
Toasted7

Re: (KEYTECHNIQUES)

Post by Toasted7 »

Progress... I like it!!!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
moongdss

Post by moongdss »

Sure thing! My cars a little camera ham anyway. My vibe has the black unpainted door handles and the gray unpainted hatch which is the standard for the two-toned Vibe (which is why some of us are asking for primered covers.) So I'll have to paint mine to match before the pics.BC: I need to change my order to primered all around
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
GrayFox

Post by GrayFox »

How would the primed covers affect the price?
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by moongdss »BC: I need to change my order to primered all around Done! If anyone else needs changes to their order let me know and I'll get it noted.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Mrizzle05

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (BlueCrush)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Um.... BC.... can i switch mine back to abyss???Im just gonna get them for katies car, ill prolly be trading mine in the begginin of the year.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by ANO_Vibe »How would the primed covers affect the price? The simple answer is that it wont. most of the expense is in the labor of making the cover and the little about of paint probably alters the cost by pennies to the dollar since they are made in batches. Painting is the easy part since we have a system and the prep work is everything.
BlueCrush

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (Mrizzle05)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »Um.... BC.... can i switch mine back to abyss???Im just gonna get them for katies car, ill prolly be trading mine in the begginin of the year. Done
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
GrayFox

Post by GrayFox »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES » The simple answer is that it wont. most of the expense is in the labor of making the cover and the little about of paint probably alters the cost by pennies to the dollar since they are made in batches. Painting is the easy part since we have a system and the prep work is everything. ok, that's understandable... I didn't think about it like that. Thanks
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

So where do I sign up.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
TraySeeLea

Post by TraySeeLea »

I think this would be cool but my handles are plastic on my '06
Quote, originally posted by 4X4CHICHI »Oh the power of a pretty blonde...lol
BlueCrush

Re:

Post by BlueCrush »

Come On! We only need 6 more people!
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I am itching to make these covers for you guys. I have everything ready except the paint that has to be ordered.
GrayFox

Post by GrayFox »

Cool! Did you figure out anything to make the hatch cover flush?
Atomic

Re: Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by Atomic »

19U/WA546G Abyss1 set and hatch.Now this makes 5 people needed?
05 Base Vibe, Abyss (also known as Black to un-Vibers)Auto, Power Pkg, 16" alu, 20% tint all around, Black powder coated roof rails (the anodizing didn't last in the sun)Member of S.A.V.E. (Secret Association of Vibe Enthusisasts)
BlueCrush

Re: Re: (Atomic)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by Atomic »19U/WA546G Abyss1 set and hatch.Now this makes 5 people needed? Yup, only 5 more people!!!
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
schroeder

Post by schroeder »

Any Matrix Key Hole Covers available yet.If I missed somewhere, sorry.06 Cosmic Blue.Thanks
02csnow

Re: (schroeder)

Post by 02csnow »

KEYTECHNIQUESI know the list goes to 30, but is there any chance to be a kind friend and do the 25. im really looking forward to getting these.
Bye Bye Vibe.............
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (ANO_Vibe)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by ANO_Vibe »Cool! Did you figure out anything to make the hatch cover flush? I will have to figure out the rear hatch at latter date. These things take time but I will get on it once this keyhole project gets on its way. Thanksdev
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (schroeder)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by schroeder »Any Matrix Key Hole Covers available yet.If I missed somewhere, sorry.06 Cosmic Blue.Thanks These are the only colors I have a for the Matrix Black Sand Pearl - 209 ('03-'06)Indigo Ink Pearl - 8P4 ('03-'06)Phantom Grey Pearl - 1E3 ('04-'06)Shadow Mica - 1F4 ('05-'06)Silver Streak Mica - 1E7 ('05-'06)Solar Yellow - 576 ('04)Super White - 040 ('03-'06)
m4VibeGT

Re: Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by m4VibeGT »

13U/WA891K Satellite1 set and hatch.
2003 Vibe GT Satellite MonotoneTRD CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, Unichip
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (02csnow)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by 02csnow »KEYTECHNIQUESI know the list goes to 30, but is there any chance to be a kind friend and do the 25. im really looking forward to getting these. I was doing some quick calculations and If I make them with only the colors ordered Then I can almost break even with the paint. I will need you guys to do me a favor and spread the word after you receive the covers. I will have to offer the rear latch cover at a latter date. The shipping is very minimal so don't worry about not being able to order at this time. Thanksdev
Raven

Post by Raven »

I'm still in with the hatch cover the way it is. If it's just the doors, I'm out. Too much trouble.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (Sunny)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by Sunny »I'm still in with the hatch cover the way it is. If it's just the doors, I'm out. Too much trouble. I don't understand. You don't want the door covers?
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I will also offer free shipping to those that are on the initial list when the hatch cover is ready. Thanksdev
BlueCrush

Re: Re: (m4VibeGT)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by m4VibeGT »13U/WA891K Satellite1 set and hatch.Gotcha!
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
schroeder

Post by schroeder »

Thanks for the reply.Perhaps down the road.Keep us MO Members in mind.
nygiantzz1

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Whatever it takes to get this off the ground. I understand the issue, paint is expensive and you actually have to buy a lot more than you need to spray a small piece of plastic. I'm willing to wait for the hatch cover.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES » I was doing some quick calculations and If I make them with only the colors ordered Then I can almost break even with the paint. I will need you guys to do me a favor and spread the word after you receive the covers. I will have to offer the rear latch cover at a latter date. The shipping is very minimal so don't worry about not being able to order at this time. ThanksdevThats cool then. SO does this mean you will start production on our covers?Do you have a website or anykind of company logo. I would be willing to put a vinyl decal on my car supporting your product.I will take the hatch the way it is.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Quote, originally posted by KEYTECHNIQUES » I don't understand. You don't want the door covers? I meant I would be happy enough with the hatch cover the way it was. If I had to do a seperate transaction for the hatch cover, I would not order but since you are offering free shipping when the hatch covers are done and there is no need for another transaction, then I am still very much up for it.
MountainMax

Post by MountainMax »

I too am interested in these if it's still available.
.Fully Loaded 2009 Black Vibe 1SC with 2.4 Litre Manual TrannyCheck her out at My Cardomain page link below:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3157869
moongdss

Re:

Post by moongdss »

Hey guys... which color comes closest to matching the gray cladding? I saw a Vibe on the road the other day that was a dark grey and I almost couldn't tell it had unpainted cladding.
nygiantzz1

Re: Re: (moongdss)

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Moonstone is the closest match to the cladding. I think it was called Shadow on 04's and earlier.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (Sunny)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by Sunny »I meant I would be happy enough with the hatch cover the way it was. If I had to do a seperate transaction for the hatch cover, I would not order but since you are offering free shipping when the hatch covers are done and there is no need for another transaction, then I am still very much up for it. Thats cool. I will be working on a solution and should have something for you guys.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Re: (02csnow)

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

Quote, originally posted by 02csnow »Thats cool then. SO does this mean you will start production on our covers?Do you have a website or anykind of company logo. I would be willing to put a vinyl decal on my car supporting your product.I will take the hatch the way it is. Yes I will start taking orders shortly. I will post a link to the Scion forums on which I do a majority of my business. Soon as I collect enough orders I will order the paint and make the covers. Thanksdev
PolarVrtX

Post by PolarVrtX »

Oooh, I'm so excited, we're getting there! They look great! Can't wait for mine
2006 AWD Stealth Vibe
Rickish

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (BlueCrush)

Post by Rickish »

nice...just registered yesterday...sign me up for these suckers...!44U/WA721H Salsa 2 doors/1hatchThanksRick
chevelle_lover

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (Rickish)

Post by chevelle_lover »

If he only has the matrix colors or if he is worried about paint. Can we get them primed since I have touch up paint and a rattle can then it is no big deal. What is the cost of the units.
If God didn’t want us to eat meat, why did he make the cow so slow? (Ever eaten a cheetah-burger? Nope. And you never will.)
02csnow

Re: Keyhole Covers Painted to Match - Gauging Interest!!! (chevelle_lover)

Post by 02csnow »

Quote, originally posted by chevelle_lover »If he only has the matrix colors or if he is worried about paint. Can we get them primed since I have touch up paint and a rattle can then it is no big deal. What is the cost of the units.He is getting the paints for our cars and you can also get them primed. For cost check the first post on page 1.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

I just finished a big batch yesterday for all of my other forums and hopefully tonight I will post the link so you guys can place your orders at Scion life. Thanks dev
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

oh oh oh........ the day is coming. i cant wait.
KEYTECHNIQUES

Post by KEYTECHNIQUES »

They are available for pre order at this time. The cut off date for the free shipping on the hatch cover is two weeks from this date. Once I have enough orders to break even I will order the paint. 62U/WA916K Neptune is with me at the moment and will ship earlier then the others. Please follow the directions for ordering on this link on Scion life. You will be ordering the TC 1.2 covers. http://www.scionlife.com/forum...00479Thanksdev
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

I put my order in.But do we need to pay right away or do we wait till you have all the orders in?