Fog light Bulb replacement

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
phunkyvibe

Fog light Bulb replacement

Post by phunkyvibe »

Does anyone happen to know the replacement bulb part number for the fog light on a 2006 vibe? I know the headlight is an H7, but i cant find the fog light bulb number. The number is worn off mine. Thanks guys
02csnow

Re: Fog light Bulb replacement (phunkyvibe)

Post by 02csnow »

Actually the headlight is a 9003 and the fog is a 9006
Bye Bye Vibe.............
phunkyvibe

Re: Fog light Bulb replacement (02csnow)

Post by phunkyvibe »

right on, thanks alot, so any 9006 will fit? xenon or basic OEM?
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

Quote, originally posted by phunkyvibe »right on, thanks alot, so any 9006 will fit? xenon or basic OEM?yeah
Bye Bye Vibe.............
keithvibe

Re: Fog light Bulb replacement

Post by keithvibe »

OR HID... HAHAHA... you know me and my HID's
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Quote, originally posted by phunkyvibe »Does anyone happen to know the replacement bulb part number for the fog light on a 2006 vibe? I know the headlight is an H7, but i cant find the fog light bulb number. The number is worn off mine. Thanks guysActually, the headlight is an H4, NOT an H7.And please search in the future.http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=6871
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
phunkyvibe

Re: Fog light Bulb replacement (ragingfish)

Post by phunkyvibe »

Sorry for being incorrect, I was unaware that I had made such a big mistake that made an impact on anyone. However, I did manage to find a pair today! Theres a pic down below. Now the funny thing, at the parts place I bought them from, the guy asked what car they where for so I told him it was for a vibe, and he too had also informed me he drove a vibe as well, as was also familiar with genvibe.com! Don't ever expect something like that to happen. So today i took off my license plate holder in the front and removed my fog lights.(due to the broken one)I went in for fog light replacement bulbs, and walked out with headlight bulbs, go figure. Its the first thing ive really added to the car, but its a start!

Attached files
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Quote, originally posted by phunkyvibe »Sorry for being incorrect, I was unaware that I had made such a big mistake that made an impact on anyone.Forgive me for trying to ensure you have accurate information.
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
phunkyvibe

Re: Fog light Bulb replacement (ragingfish)

Post by phunkyvibe »

I wasent offended, Im just sorry if I offended anyone by being incorrect. I was in a rush when I had asked for I was on my way out to the store to buy some and I couldnt find the proper number. I later on noticed the exterior forum had a list. I enjoy all the input from the great members of genvibe and appriciate all correct information