driving lights

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
Digger

driving lights

Post by Digger »

I might put driving lights ( the big KC type) behind my grill on my 05.what do you all think that would look like?
2005 AWD What's your story?It's a wonderful thingMomma always said "Help that is not helpful, is no help at all"
keithvibe

Re: driving lights (Digger)

Post by keithvibe »

um... illegal... here in PA any lights that you add to your car,truck,van,suv must be a min of 12 inches apart. The huge hella or KC driving lights aren't ment for on road use either. I know, I know you see people blinding people all the time using them on road... but if you were caught using them and caused an accident using them chances are your insurance company wouldn't stand behind you in the matter and then to make matters worse.. drop your coverage.If your going to do it ... do it at your own risk..
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Digger

Post by Digger »

What is the bigest legal light in watts you can use? I think they would be 12 inches apart though.
2005 AWD What's your story?It's a wonderful thingMomma always said "Help that is not helpful, is no help at all"
LUVROK

Post by LUVROK »

Bad idea IMO. You will restrict air flow to the radiator and will be blocking the beams with the grilles. As far as I know, the KC daylighters are a flood and not driving beam.
2005 GT, Neptune, Injen CAI, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, Eibach Sportline Springs, Progress Rear Swaybar, DC Sports Strut Tower Bar, Tow package
JohnC

Post by JohnC »

Well here are what mine look like. They haved saved me from hitting "cows on the road" several times. http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...44009
Base Two Tone Satellite, Auto, & Pwr Pkg....my current commuting car.
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

55Watt Low Beam 60Watt High BeamOFF Road use Only no known limit.Quote, originally posted by Digger »What is the bigest legal light in watts you can use? I think they would be 12 inches apart though.
mcgusto82

Re: driving lights (zionzr2)

Post by mcgusto82 »

have you thought about an HID kit? they make a world of difference.