My little suprise

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
Zorren

My little suprise

Post by Zorren »

It was finally above 50 yesterday so I decided to wash my Vibe. I Began washing and when i got to the drivers side rear quarter panel i notice something wasnt right. Some (insert curse word here) sraped my car hard enough to transfer white paint and chip some of mine away. There isnt a dent but I am very pissed off. I really want to fix this but is it worth the money? My vibe isnt even a year old yet and I am very careful who i park next to. Why cant people admit there mistakes and aleast leave a note. I guess I just cant have nice things. Will post a pic later

Attached files
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...
meistees

Post by meistees »

same thing happened to me except they left me some nice green paint
Genvibe Garageormy car at cardomain
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i got white paint on my bumper..but only cuz i hit a median..lol
Merzbow

Re: My little suprise (Zorren)

Post by Merzbow »

Your best bet is to start building up an army to carry out a halocaust in your neighborhood to ensure that the perpatrator has been delt with properly lol...j/k.I want to get all mine fixed eventually. Depending on how your work's parking lot is and all that, would influence my decision to get it fixed or not. You know how people drive by you soif it is probably goign to happen again very soon I say wait.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark