New third brake overlay

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
BOZACK

New third brake overlay

Post by BOZACK »

I finally installed my third brake overlay. I've had it awhile, but now my arm is finally getting better to partially use it. It's a dragon installed on the inside of the glass.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
Jaxy

Re: New third brake overlay (BOZACK)

Post by Jaxy »

Looks great - I got one of these on Ebay and put it on the outside of the window, so the dragon is facing the other way. Its supposed to look like it says VIBE when you brake, but I don't see it....really like it anyway!
2005 Base Platinum, Tinted WindowsLeather Seats, Moon & Tunes, Power Pkgde-badged
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Looks Great, How much did it cost you? have you thought of making it yourself? I made one for my Vibe that says "Sinner", but I am going to replace it soon with some kind of picture instead (flames, symbol, or something like that).
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
BOZACK

Re: New third brake overlay (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by BOZACK »

I got it on ebay for ten bucks.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Man, if I didn't already have the Vibe one I would have bought that one a while back, and now that I have seen it in person, I'm about to go scrape my Vibe one off and buy that one!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
BOZACK

Re: New third brake overlay (damronjr)

Post by BOZACK »

I bought this one to match my pedals wich are the same as yours, damronjr.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by BOZACK »I bought this one to match my pedals wich are the same as yours, damronjr.Cool! You might find them slippery, but they don't bother me any.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
joholste

Re: New third brake overlay (damronjr)

Post by joholste »

i like it, looks good
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
cieglo

Post by cieglo »

That looks SHARP!How clear is it at night. I've got my flaming-GT overlay, but it's tough to read from many angles.
Vibe GT '03, Lava Red 2-tone, 16" wheels, Moon'n'Tunes, Injen CAI, ACT clutch, vented rotors, Tein coil- overs, Grafxwerks decals, lead foot on the gas and white-knuckled fist on the stick & Hankook RS-3 for AutoX http://noraracing.net/
BOZACK

Re: New third brake overlay (cieglo)

Post by BOZACK »

Dead on it is hard to see because the light is really bright. From an angle it looks like the pictures.
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Okay so let me get this striaght...people actually buy overlays to put on the glass to create shapes, words, pictures etc. Everyone out there has access to the same thing. Where's the originality in that?I'm at the office right now...I'll go borrow a digital camera and take a picture of my Custom third break light cover and if you like the idea then I will tell everyone the secret to making their own.
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Okay, i just took a few pictures of my overlay. The file size is huge so hopefully I can get it uploaded. Here goes nothing...Let me know what you think.

Attached files
cieglo

Post by cieglo »

I like it. But I don't want to know the secret.Ignorance is bliss.
Vibe GT '03, Lava Red 2-tone, 16" wheels, Moon'n'Tunes, Injen CAI, ACT clutch, vented rotors, Tein coil- overs, Grafxwerks decals, lead foot on the gas and white-knuckled fist on the stick & Hankook RS-3 for AutoX http://noraracing.net/
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by PHXLavaVibe »and if you like the idea then I will tell everyone the secret to making their own.you can e-mail ryan at grafxwerks a picture of what you want and POOF a custom, professionally done vinyl comes right to your door at a great price! and it's black!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
PHXLavaVibe

Re: New third brake overlay (drunkenvibe)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

That's true...but I like doing things the hard way I like making my own because I can change it at any time, and it doesn't cost a dime.