Here are good pics of the Psychovibe body kit

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
damronjr

Re: (Dans_03Vibe)

Post by damronjr »

Full kit with fenders, but the roof caps are currently in use!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

and minus the front bumper cuz, jason is gonna put it on his car and sell me his stock front bumper!!! JK
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
dallarosaj

Post by dallarosaj »

damronjr how much you want for your kit? I will be close the the san dog area in Aug. and I would be able to pick it up. Just let me know what price you are willing to take.
damronjr

Re: (dallarosaj)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by dallarosaj »damronjr how much you want for your kit? I will be close the the san dog area in Aug. and I would be able to pick it up. Just let me know what price you are willing to take.You got IM.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

I would definitly love those roof caps once i do get my Vibe, are their lil plugs to cover up the holes on the top once they are installed?
damronjr

Re: (WaveblueVibe)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by WaveblueVibe »I would definitly love those roof caps once i do get my Vibe, are their lil plugs to cover up the holes on the top once they are installed?No plugs, you'll have to fashion your own.
Deminious

Post by Deminious »

That is one nice kit. Only thing i don't completely love is the grill. I got an 04 because i didn't like the new rounded look. But still one nice kit
damronjr

Re: (Deminious)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Deminious »That is one nice kit. Only thing i don't completely love is the grill. I got an 04 because i didn't like the new rounded look. But still one nice kitSame here, learning to live with it, though!
shawnothaninja

Re: Here are good pics of the Psychovibe body kit (Psychovibe)

Post by shawnothaninja »

One Of the best body kits I've seen!!!I seriously am considering doing something like this to my 2004!the pics look amazing
shawnothaninja

Re: Here are good pics of the Psychovibe body kit (Psychovibe)

Post by shawnothaninja »

I would love to buy the four piece body kit... dang... tax return plans hehehe *rubs hands together*
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

imo i prefer the rksport kit over this, this kit looks to bulky
shawnothaninja

Re: Here are good pics of the Psychovibe body kit (AKLGT)

Post by shawnothaninja »

I love the racing seats!! not a big fan of the front grille.. I prefer the 2004 look much more.. but otherwise it looks amazing! :D