Costco Deal on Bridgestone Tires

Wheel and tire information and upgrade discussions
jake75

Costco Deal on Bridgestone Tires

Post by jake75 »

My 2007 T&C only has about 34,000 miles but the tires are over 8 years old.
Costco has $70 off of 4 Bridgestone tires plus for Executive members the install is free.
I bought 4 - 70R 15 215 tires installed with tax for $317. Have to order on line.
Deal ends I think on 11-28-15. Discount code is KVW582Q. These can't be any worse than
the OEM Goodyear Invictas and I have no complaints about those. {The Invictas are 70R 15 205].
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
Caretaker

Re: Costco Deal on Bridgestone Tires

Post by Caretaker »

that is a very good deal for sure. About the only tire I would consider (on my budget) from Costco these days would be the Serenity Plus. I don't think the Michelin tires are worth their price any longer. As an Exec member, I have not bought tires at Costco in about a decade as their selection is fairly lame, and they don't carry some of the excellent tires offered at Hankook and Pirelli. I do agree that the Bridgestone special Costco has run over the past year has caught my eye, but we're more than likely going to downgrade our membership to basic or dump it all together. The closest Costco to me is one of the worst run stores I have ever been to and getting gas there with their convoluted traffic pattern is like putting sharp objects in my eye.
Rayven01

Re: Costco Deal on Bridgestone Tires

Post by Rayven01 »

I'm going on 3 years and 40k miles on the Serenity Plus from Costco and they've been an excellent tire. Still plenty of tread left, I'll probably get at least 70k out of them.
Image  Image