New Pirellis

Wheel and tire information and upgrade discussions
Bamadonna

New Pirellis

Post by Bamadonna »

I read somewhere on this thread that the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus would be a good tire. I did some research and read numerous reviews and decided to get them. They weren't available locally so I ordered them online and had Goodyear install them. I have to say I am very happy with these tires. They are very smooth and quiet. I don't know how they would do in the snow but I would recommend them for an area like here where it rains a lot.
Chiadog

Re: New Pirellis

Post by Chiadog »

Thanks for the info, Bama! Quiet is good, especially on a Vibe. Please update this thread to let us know if you still love them at 10K, 20k, etc.
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

yeah, I recommended them Bama. I got them delivered for $71 each after a double rebate. I think they are every bit as good as the MXV4s they replaced, and with the deal I got, ended up being nearly half the price. So far I have not had a flat due to the tires being nail magnets like my previous Pilot Exaltos were, despite the P7 Plus' aggressive tread. Siping seems to be substantial on these tires so I'm expecting them to do well in the light snow. Enjoy the soft quiet ride. Tread Depot is where I have been getting my tires. They tend to have more specials and rebates than any other online tire discounter.
Bamadonna

Post by Bamadonna »

Thanks Caretaker for posting that info on the Pirellis. I really like them!
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

I was trolling the Sam's Club pages last night and noticed that SC also carries the P7 Plus. Might be a good place to buy them if anyone cares to join for $45.
jake75

Post by jake75 »

I recently saw a SAMs Club membership deal online. Might have been on crowd savings or ever save.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
PonchoGT

Post by PonchoGT »

I have about 15,000 miles on a set of Pirelli P-Zero Neros on my `09 Vibe GT and I like the wet/dry handling and low road noise of these tires. Would buy again.