Wheel Spacers!!

Wheel and tire information and upgrade discussions
MikeHunt

Wheel Spacers!!

Post by MikeHunt »

Hey, I have a 09 pontiac vibe gt with stock rims and tires and I was wondering what would be the correct size of wheel spacers to fit my car?
MikeHunt

Re: Wheel Spacers!!

Post by MikeHunt »

Can some one please answer this!?
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

You would probably have better luck getting an answer on this topic on Matrix Owners. Not too many members here do this kind of stuff to their Vibes, especially the 2nd gens.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Doug14

Post by Doug14 »

Well for starters, it could be posted in the wheels and tires section instead of the engine & transmission one. And vibeny is right, not many members doing spacers here.
mac99d

Post by mac99d »

Before you install them check your inner fender-wells they might need to be rolled.
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MarkM66

Post by MarkM66 »

Since you gave us no information on what you're trying to do. The answer is NO wheel spacers.
FarmerRick

Post by FarmerRick »

MarkM66 wrote:Since you gave us no information on what you're trying to do. The answer is NO wheel spacers.
Umm... why not just get proper fitting wheels? :?:
“The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
“Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.”
― Thomas Jefferson
mac99d

Post by mac99d »

No wheel spacer

Wheel Spacer

Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

mac99d wrote:Before you install them check your inner fender-wells they might need to be rolled.
And be forewarned, that can cause, or maybe is certain to cause, paint chipping and rust. I had the fenders rolled on my Civic and that's what I have now.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).