Need some opinions

Wheel and tire information and upgrade discussions
cherryredvibe06

Need some opinions

Post by cherryredvibe06 »

I have a salsa red 06 vibe and I am looking for opinions on what you think I should do to my vibe, I want to put some rims on it so what do you all think will accent this red, and I would like to know what else should look good on the car!!!!!
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (138.38 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
photo-1.JPG
photo-1.JPG (81.48 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
tpollauf

Re: Need some opinions

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe :D Oh and you have the BEST color too :o Seeing how you're up here in SNOW country like so many of us here, I'd definitely start off with a nice set of "summer wheels" and keep your original ones for the winter. Several of us do just that to our Vibes. Other than that, possibly some lighting mods, audio mods, window tint, etc.... Look over some of the thousands of posts here to get ideas. Again ................. WELCOME :)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Welcome! Many ideas for mods are out there. How I got from stock to where I am now was by checking out the garage threads of other members, and getting ideas that way. Feel free to peruse my garage thread (click on my sig pic) and get some ideas. You could paint your cladding a different color, like maybe Plasti-dip it black. Then some black rims with red accents would look pretty sweet, especially with a drop.
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

KITT222 wrote:Then some black rims with red accents would look pretty sweet, especially with a drop.
This definitely. I used to not like red rim accents but now I just love them.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
A Psycho Martyr

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Looks like you could use some tint.
Check out the link in my signature for the front bumper lip.
cheap/easy style mod
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

Gold rims and black racks

Black rims
treesleavedents

Post by treesleavedents »

what rims are those? They look nice!
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330
ehoff121

Post by ehoff121 »

+1 on the black rims.

Since you have steelies on them now, make those your winter rims.

I like having rain vents, splash guards, and a hood deflector.

On the inside, all weather mats are a plus in fall (leaves), winter (snow), spring (rain/mud), and summer (sand).

Center console 12v plug mod gives you an extra outlet for electronics, if you have a lot.

LED bulb conversion saves your battery and gives brighter cabin lights.
2005 Pontiac Vibe AWD - Platinum
vibrologist

Post by vibrologist »

Welcome!

I like the mods you don't see. Click on the link in the signature. I enjoy nice clear sound from my Moon &Tunes radio thanks to sound deadening, lumbar support and better ergonomics regarding the seat position.

Someone put great fitting seat covers on his Vibe. He found them on E-bay (I don't recall the brand) and they come with color accents. I know they have red and I think they would go great with our Salsa Vibes.
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476