Konig KTune Wheels

Wheel and tire information and upgrade discussions
oriden

Konig KTune Wheels

Post by oriden »

hey all im having trouble deciding on some new summer rims... can some one photo shop these Konig KTune Wheels onto a 2005 salsa vibe?

Attached files
A Psycho Martyr

Re: Konig KTune Wheels (oriden)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

no need for that one. two tone konigs are the BOMB. What size? Mine are on white, but I'm sure these will look great on salsa. ESP if you got tinted windows and some black around the car. Put em on some mid-pros and they'll look just dandy
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Those wheels look good, and I usually dislike Konigs. They will look great!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
oriden

Post by oriden »

im excited to spend the tax return on them and a set of new rubber.....then i rembered the gravel road i live on.... but i few people have some crome rims and such around here so some thought is required.thanks for the help i hope this works out they look sexy <3
oriden

Post by oriden »

actuly would there be some sort of pertectaint i could apply to the rims? becides washing them once a week or some thingand would there be a good cleaner? so you know i work in alot of dirt to im a heavy equipment operator by trade
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (oriden)

They're gonna have a clear coat on them. Mine's starting to wear off, but my rims are three years old. Keep a coat of wax on them and most stuff will just wipe right off. For me, the easiest maintainence is PREVENTATIVE maintainence. Like I said...keep em waxed and they're EASY to take care of
vibolista

Post by vibolista »

Gravel is harder than wax and clearcoat. Do the waxing, anyway... it will keep tar and other glop from sticking to your wheels. Drive slow on the gravel to keep the rocks from chipping your wheel's finish.Since you live on a gravel road, what size wheel and tire combination were you thinking of getting?
'08 Manual, Sun&Sound, 17" Borbet Type CA wheels, 215/50 Summer Tires... 16" OE steel, 215/55 Snow Tires
oriden

Post by oriden »

waxing...checki saw some cleaner from mothers as well as the waxing.size config im not to sure at the moment 205/55/R16's are in stock localy..can you recomend a size?
vibolista

Post by vibolista »

If you run on gravel some, I would go 215/60 16. A little more clearance for your wheels, and the bottom of your Vibe.
'08 Manual, Sun&Sound, 17" Borbet Type CA wheels, 215/50 Summer Tires... 16" OE steel, 215/55 Snow Tires
oriden

Post by oriden »

this does not change the rim size correct? the rubber im now looking at these 2 tiresdunlop signatureshttp://www.1010tires.com/tire....atureBridgestone potenza http://www.1010tires.com/tire....+GRID
A Psycho Martyr

Bridgestone Potenze is a nice tire. I had some on my S-10. Function well and mine lasted a long time. And they look schmexy too!
oriden

Post by oriden »

im a dunlop fan my self, i had them on my 2002 s10 before she got T-boned (RIP) but then i got the vibe it looks like the potenza might be the winners