niknik 2007 pontiac vibe FWD

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
niknik

niknik 2007 pontiac vibe FWD

Post by niknik »

Greetings to all) I am from Russia) I own Vibe about 8 years(~250.000 miles) and this car is very reliable. There were minor breakages, but overall everything is fine. We in Russia like to modify the car and Vibe is no exception. In general, we try to do everything with qualitative details, especially Vibe is technically compatible with other Toyota cars (Toyota Voltz almost full copy).
 If you need comments about the improvements, I can describe what and how to do or copy the link to the Russian forum.

improvements and additions):
- double armrest + additional cigarette lighter
- radio basel from toyta matrix + watch
- 2 din audio android head unit(200mm x 100mm)
- Honda 2000 antenna
- folding mirrors from Toyota Voltz
- inside chrome handle from Corolla 120
- LED lighting in interior lighting
- instrumental gauge Canadian version(km/m)
- R17 Kosei Evo Penta
-BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW 235/45/17
Attachments
vibe 07 FWD.jpg
vibe 07 FWD.jpg (290.8 KiB) Viewed 2039 times
zbyers

Re: niknik 2007 pontiac vibe FWD

Post by zbyers »

Welcome to GenVibe! Where did you manage to find the Voltz mirrors? I'd love to get some for both of my Vibes. I believe I saw you also joined the Facebook page?

My brother just recently lifted his Vibe with some strut spacers from a seller out of Russia.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe
ehoff121

Post by ehoff121 »

Welcome to genvibe!

We also do a lot of modding and there are many 'how to' posts on the forum. Always good to have more and share info. :D

Cool folding side mirrors!
2005 Pontiac Vibe AWD - Platinum
niknik

Post by niknik »

zbyers wrote:Welcome to GenVibe! Where did you manage to find the Voltz mirrors? I'd love to get some for both of my Vibes. I believe I saw you also joined the Facebook page?

My brother just recently lifted his Vibe with some strut spacers from a seller out of Russia.
You are right))) I recently joined).

toyota parts number:
left mirror 87940-1E760
left mirror cover (not included in the supply of mirrors): 87945-12010-C2(black)
right mirror 87910-01090амше
right mirror cover (not included in the supply of mirrors): 87915-12010-C2(black)
It is possible to order other colors of covers, but spare parts numbers will be different.

if you want the mirrors to fold automatically, you need to buy a mirror control unit (it's better to find it with the backlight, but it costs more) + install the wires and connect the unit to the mirrors (3 of 5 on the complexity scale)

I'll try to find an article on connecting mirrors on the Russian forum and post here. This is a popular mod Vibe in Russia)))))

In Russia, usually ordered from the suppliers of used spare parts that carry them from Japan, because it is cheaper even with delivery (1 new mirror in Russia costs ~ $ 250, used from Japan with delivery ~ $ 70)
zbyers

Post by zbyers »

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Back in the day we used to have a really good group of Russian Vibes on here. I'm not sure if you're on it, but there was a Russian Vibe forum at one point too.

http://www.myvibe.ru/

It's still a live page, but doesn't look like there have been any updates in 6-7 years.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe