Satellite silver non-two-tone (trim is same color as rest of car)
Factory tweeters and amp, might have been Moons and Tunes but no sub in the trunk.
Originally a loner car for a Pontiac dealership, then privately owned for several years.
Little rust on the body, mostly surface rust
Had a mild front end collision, no frame damage. Hood's slightly crooked.
Had factory pouches on the back of the rear seats.
114k miles when bought in early July 2016
120k miles as of Oct 2016
195k miles as of Oct 2018
- Replaced front driver & passenger window seal strips. I pulled them used off a 04 corolla, and they fit perfectly. I used 3M black trim tape, which is what they originally come with, but I placed the trim tape on both corners.
- Two lower grills from a junkyard, they were missing when I got the car.
- Antenna from a junk yard
- Generic fabric floor mats.
- Exhaust pipe flange fix.
- Fixed center console hinges.
- A rubber all-season floor mat for the driver's side.
- Door stop for the driver's side door. The old one didn't slow the door and it would fly open with the slightest touch.
- Put some older speakers in the front to replace the non-functioning ones.
- The bar in front of the radiator and below the hood latch.
- Radiator and upper hose.
- Moog sway bars, control arms, monroe struts for front.
- Did my own wheel bearings for the front
- New radio head unit, found in a junkyard
- Power steering flush done by myself
- Replaced both front fender liners with junkyard ones (that don't have the holes in them).
- Aftermarket Kenwood stereo found in a junkyard
- 12V center console constant on, with a switch in the glove compartment to switch it on and off
- Changed gauge cluster white labels to blue using blue masking tape.
- Painted engine cover and some interior panels with blue metallic paint (almost done)
- LED third high brake light
- LEDs in dash controls
- A dual nozzle sprayer for the rear window. I like it better than the single nozzle sprayer. To replace without scratching the paint, use a pair of old credit or gift cards on either side of the sprayer.
Future aftermarket mods
- Fog lights
- Halos/HIDs for headlights
- Window tinting?
- Lower struts or bigger tires/wheels
- Taillight mods