ImUrOBGYN's 03 Vibe GT

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
ImUrOBGYN

ImUrOBGYN's 03 Vibe GT

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

My Vibe GT. Up to this point, I've done plugs, all fluids, brakes (pads, calipers, discs, fluids), tires, Progress rear anti-sway bar.
==================================================

10/8/16
Here's my very dirty, newly dropped Vibe. It is on Tokico HP Blues (which I've had for about a year) and Tein S springs. I'm hoping it doesn't drop much more, if at all, as this is my daily. Though very comfortable, the setup could be stiffer. I may've bought different springs, Eibach, Hotchkis or the like, but these were given to me as a gift, so on they went.

(Update 11/14
Vibe has dropped a bit since original pics below. Not much. No issues with large bumps. Better all around than the old stock springs.)

And the last thing bolted up. Yes, supposedly the strut bar up front does very little to nothing on our cars but it does provide a platform for Vader to engage my lift when needed.
==================================================

11/11/16
Added 6k HID's to the front. Lights not quite warmed all the way up here. Plan on some yellow fogs in the future.
Last edited by ImUrOBGYN on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
korax234

Re: 03 Vibe GT - Finally installed springs

Post by korax234 »

Looks good, I am thinking about getting TRD springs for mine. But I go down dirt road and have some big snow falls here
so I don't want to go to low. The wheel gap looks pretty good on yours now.
ImUrOBGYN

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Yes, it almost appears as it should've stock, imo. I've basically turned it from a crossover into a wagon/hatchback, depending on what rules you follow for either moniker. haha

So far, so good though my opinion remains the same. I have to take a pretty good drive today and tomorrow so I'll get some more xp with this setup. My tires, though they are a hp all season, are getting old and worn. Not to mention, spent most of their lives up north in the freezing cold and salt. I'll past 100% judgement once I get some new shoes, though I may try to squeeze thru the short Texas winter with these first.

Wouldn't mind trying TRDs if I found a good price on some lightly used or new ones.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

korax234 wrote:Looks good, I am thinking about getting TRD springs for mine. But I go down dirt road and have some big snow falls here
so I don't want to go to low. The wheel gap looks pretty good on yours now.
even lowered, the cars arent super low