Traumaforyou's 06 Vibe

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
TraumaForYou

Traumaforyou's 06 Vibe

Post by TraumaForYou »

Been on the forums for a while just thought I would finally put up my vibe.

Mileage is right around 75500. Runs great!
Recently added matrix CAI from Ebay.

Planning on replacing Exhaust System
Planning on some body work to improve the look
Have to replace rear bumper cover after backing into a pole :|

Check out some photos!
http://s453.photobucket.com/user/jtzarn ... ow/?sort=3
TraumaForYou

Re: Traumaforyou's 06 Vibe

Post by TraumaForYou »

Just got body kit finished today. My dealer didn't attach my side rockers that well so it's going back in in a couple days to mount them better. Check out my photobucket of the pics I took today. I'd say it looks sharp. Still plan on getting the roof caps and maybe the gm top spoiler too.

http://s453.photobucket.com/user/jtzarn ... t=3&page=1
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Nice; usually people get the kits and end up not painting them.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Looks real good ;) I see lots of LED mod's in your future for that new front end! Lots of possibilities there. Also, what part of Michigan are you from? (update profile for us) and assuming this will be a year round daily driver, it will be interesting to see this front end next spring after is survives a Michigan winter!
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
TraumaForYou

Post by TraumaForYou »

tpollauf wrote:Looks real good ;) I see lots of LED mod's in your future for that new front end! Lots of possibilities there. Also, what part of Michigan are you from? (update profile for us) and assuming this will be a year round daily driver, it will be interesting to see this front end next spring after is survives a Michigan winter!
Thanks! they did a bad job painting and mounting the rockers. they will be redoing them in the coming days. I am around Clarkston. Haven't really put much thought into led mods, after the body is finished up ill probably be looking for ideas with LEDs. It is my daily driver! I am confident that it will hold up fine in the winter, it doesn't sit too low to the ground. I had someone joke with me and say "love the new snow plow".