Konstantin's 03 Vibe GT from Ukraine

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
Konstantin

Konstantin's 03 Vibe GT from Ukraine

Post by Konstantin »

Hi to all. It's my Pontiac Vibe gt from so far to You Ukraine (Odessa) :roll:
Some weeks ago i upgraded my head light. Now it have xenon lens like Audi q5 and DRL) Driving became more safety with this "blasters" :lol:
And here is my replaced side mirrors. They can be folded from button)
Besides it, i installed side viev camera, side and front parktronic, 2-din player, LPG injection system.
Aboutproblems with my car for 3 years:
Replasement right axle shaft. Original axle was disturbance by previous owner... After 65 mph appeared vibration on steering wheel witch disappeared after 80 mph. I could not find axle shaft in my country with good price, and be forced tobuy ВЕФ axle frome ebay with shipping from US to me.
Also i have problems with 2 radiators (primary and heater's). Both be replaced.
More significant damage i have not.
ImUrOBGYN

Re: Konstantin's 03 Vibe GT from Ukraine

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Welcome to the forum. Pretty cool to see other's cars from overseas. I dig the headlights!
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

HEY! I am from Odessa, TX, which is named after Odessa in the Ukraine! Twins!

I really love your turn signals mod on the headlights! And the folding mirrors.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
vibrologist

Post by vibrologist »

I am glad you found this forum. Welcome to GenVibe, Konstantin!
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
ImUrOBGYN

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

lannvouivre wrote:HEY! I am from Odessa, TX, which is named after Odessa in the Ukraine! Twins!

I really love your turn signals mod on the headlights! And the folding mirrors.
(removed), I'm so sorry you live there. ;) I lived in Odessa back in... let me think... I would've been around 8 and in the 3rd grade... So about 33years ago! Lived in a tiny trailer in a tiny terrible trailer park with a natural gas well just behind it. Everytime the wind shifted you would smell rotten eggs from the sulfur. The only redeeming quality was I loved riding my bike to that huge prairie dog park, which has shrunk over the years leaving almost nothing redeeming. (It's the armpit of Texas... You know it is. :D )

I'm actually curious what it's like, now.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

ImUrOBGYN wrote:(removed), I'm so sorry you live there. ;) I lived in Odessa back in... let me think... I would've been around 8 and in the 3rd grade... So about 33years ago! Lived in a tiny trailer in a tiny terrible trailer park with a natural gas well just behind it. Everytime the wind shifted you would smell rotten eggs from the sulfur. The only redeeming quality was I loved riding my bike to that huge prairie dog park, which has shrunk over the years leaving almost nothing redeeming. (It's the armpit of Texas... You know it is. :D )

I'm actually curious what it's like, now.
There's a big oil boom, the traffic is unspeakable, and when you return from out-of-state it smells like a pit of body odor and sulfur. I want out pretty bad. There's nothing comfortable knowing I live in the stench of industry 24/7 and am always breathing that crud in. Oh, and everyone still litters, the roads still flood, and it's an SUV/truck nest. My dad's foreman likes to say Odessa's best feature is how much better everywhere else is!

Hopefully the version in the Ukraine is better.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Rvaworm

Post by Rvaworm »

I want to know how you did the tun signals. I like the look of them.
Konstantin

Post by Konstantin »

Rvaworm wrote:I want to know how you did the tun signals. I like the look of them.
Hi!
I take 12 pcs led with lens. Fore example here they are :
From turn module of the headlamp i remove glass, instead of him i instal plate with embed leds.
Plate was painted in color of the car)
All leds were knock into one and connect to voltage stab.
Stabs was connected to single button ( near button of oppening rear window ).
Sorry for my bad english(

About Odessa TX... Maybe there is not best place to live. But i would prefer live there... Now in UA living conditions leave much to be desired :|
Nathankenney94

Post by Nathankenney94 »

Yeah very nice car love the headlights.
Rvaworm

Post by Rvaworm »

Konstantin wrote:
Rvaworm wrote:I want to know how you did the tun signals. I like the look of them.
Hi!
I take 12 pcs led with lens. Fore example here they are :
From turn module of the headlamp i remove glass, instead of him i instal plate with embed leds.
Plate was painted in color of the car)
All leds were knock into one and connect to voltage stab.
Stabs was connected to single button ( near button of oppening rear window ).
Sorry for my bad english(

About Odessa TX... Maybe there is not best place to live. But i would prefer live there... Now in UA living conditions leave much to be desired :|
I am also interested in your power folding mirrors. What vehicle are the meant for or where can i get them?