dannyboy's 2006 Vibe AWD

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
dannyboy

dannyboy's 2006 Vibe AWD

Post by dannyboy »

Thought it was about time I shared my ride properly. Bought her in 2011, she only had 75000 kms on her.
I've been going to college so I haven't had the finances to start really modding her but I have done a bit.

- Custom paint job on interior trim
- LED upgrade for interior lights (in progress)
- Aftermarket headunit, pair of 12" Clarion subs in the trunk
- Custom paint job on OEM hubcaps

Things I plan on doing:

- MrHatchWagon's LED Cupholder Mod
- CAI
- Repaint interior trim because the color was supposed to match the exterior but it ended up being more of a turquoise. I'm thinking of going metallic black or gunmetal
- Stiffen suspension
- Repaint hood (metallic black or oem 'Stealth Grey')
- replace whole exhaust system, one downside of being "lady-driven" before I got her is the exhaust rusted from the inside out

Things on my wishlist:

- possible turbo conversion
- find a SLP Ram Air Hood (I found one used on ebay but its in Ohio, they don't ship, and that's a bit of a road-trip lol)
- add GT spoiler
- custom exterior paint job (I really like the 'Neptune blue" Vibes)

Thoughts? :D
2006 AWD 'Stealth Grey'
My Garage
1gnvibe

Re: dannyboy's 2006 Vibe AWD

Post by 1gnvibe »

I had an 05 base in Neptune Blue. It really is a great color. That's low mileage on an 06, thumbs up. I dig the paintwork on the hubcaps.
What color LEDs do you want to use for the cupholder/accent lighting?
97 Neon Sedan - 'trollmobile' - 5sp, 52mm TB, Sport Exhaust, factory white ACR wheels, Kicker 300w monoblock pushing 2 MTX 5500 12s
04 Vibe GT 'murdervibe' - Abyss Black, plasti-dipped badges and wheels, Tein S Techs on stock struts, tinted everything
dannyboy

Post by dannyboy »

The hubcaps were a bit of an experiment, I'm hoping they hold up to all the salt around here. For the cupholder/accent lighting I was thinking blue or red, though maybe I'll do something like green just to be different. That'll be a job for when it warms up a little.
2006 AWD 'Stealth Grey'
My Garage
dannyboy

Post by dannyboy »

Added yellow fogs the other day.
Used Optilux H71070602 XY Series HB4/9006 12V/55W Xenon Yellow Halogen Bulb Set from Amazon.
2006 AWD 'Stealth Grey'
My Garage