VibeMedic - 2003 Vibe GT

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
VibeMedic

VibeMedic - 2003 Vibe GT

Post by VibeMedic »

I feel like it's about time I made a garage post. I've got a 2003 Vibe GT in Salsa. I bought the car off of a couple in Jenks, Oklahoma with 180k on the clock. Even with the high miles and some wear on the body and paint, the car drove like new and hit lift without any hesitation. Come to find out, it had a small leak in the head gasket which soon became much bigger. After fixing that, I set to work going through the drivetrain to make sure everything was in shape. Since then I've added an Injen CAI, a Magnaflow CBE system, a Dual touchscreen head unit, and a Rockford Fosgate subwoofer. I'm soon to add a Unichip to the mix (once I finally get it back from the company, since it kept the car from starting.) After that I have no idea what else to do, so I'll be winging it.
Attachments
scarlet 1..jpg
scarlet 1..jpg (64.52 KiB) Viewed 1834 times
vibenvy

Re: VibeMedic - 2003 Vibe GT

Post by vibenvy »

Very nice looking 1st gen Salsa GT! I look forward to seeing more updates and pictures from you.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
VibeMedic

Post by VibeMedic »

I haven't done an update in a whIle, so I thought I might as well do one. I finally got the Unichip back and installed on the car. It actually runs this time lol. I also put a set of cheap rock guards on the front and I have a set for the rear, just no time to put them on. All the bulbs for the rear lights are now LED and they look great at night. Besides that, the car is running great now with a new starter and alternator, but the A/C seems to have a bad expansion valve and my clutch is going. Looks like I've got a long weekend in the future, if I can just find one long enough to do all the work.
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Looks VERY clean for a 12 year old car! Love the color too.
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"