zackkickit's 2006 vibe base

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
zackkickit

zackkickit's 2006 vibe base

Post by zackkickit »

I have a red 2006 base 1.81 1zz-fe 4-speed automatic vibe with power windows,locks,cruise control. I got my vibe on may 17th 2013 with about 67k on it for $8,000.
No modifications to it yet but i do have quite a few in mind.Image

K&N Filters 69-8601TP Typhoon; Short Ram Air Intake, possible heat shield in the future
Seen someone talking about a dry flow filter
I also want to upgrade my exhaust if anyone has any ideas to help me with that :D
I want to get some new headers also but it may be a little while before i save more for that.
I'm looking for some strut bars but have not found one yet
Looking in to a new horn to.
Some interior upgrades to like adding some red LEDs under the dash and in the shifter compartment.
thinking about getting a body kit to but not sure on that yet.

I'm definitely going to get a newer year vibe when I am finished with my payments on this one.

would add some pictures but its not letting me for some reason. let me know if there is anything else i should look into. feels great to be in the genvibe community. :)
Oh and also this is my first car glad I picked a vibe, so sorry if I'm not 100% sure of what your talking about my auto intellect is limited. Hoping to learn a lot here
Last edited by zackkickit on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tpollauf

Re: zackkickit's 2006 vibe base

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe ;) Let us know where you're from (update profile please) and eventually upload some pics of the Vibe. You may fall in love with this one to the point that you don't want to get a newer 2nd generation Vibe. Several differences that make one more appealing to the other and vise versa. Enjoy your "new to you" Vibe :D
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
zackkickit

Re: zackkickit's 2006 vibe base

Post by zackkickit »

Edit