Finally I am able to share an Image!

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
Vibelo

Finally I am able to share an Image!

Post by Vibelo »

Been a member for almost a year. Have gotten a lot of useful information from this forum. 2004 Vibe, 117,000 miles, Base, Automatic. I purchased last year with 89,000 miles. I have replaced the valve cover gasket, plugs, tires and brakes. I have changed the oil every 4,000. I installed a drop in K&N filter. I get 29-30 mpg around town, 34-35 mpg on Hwy. So far so good!!! I detailed it this weekend to show off to you guys :oops:
Attachments
Sunny enough to detail!!
Sunny enough to detail!!
Vibe.jpg (163.85 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
vibenvy

Re: Finally I am able to share an Image!

Post by vibenvy »

Looks great :cool!

I am itching to detail our Vibes. They are both so dirty, but the weather hasn't been cooperating at all lately :roll:.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Doug14

Post by Doug14 »

Looks good! I'm not personally a fan of bras on cars and I've never seen this one with the vvti and the mesh over the grill, neat.
Vibelo

Post by Vibelo »

Yeah, I went back to the 80's on the bra. I just got tired of the rocks and bugs on the front. The logo, you could say that it is a mod that I created. I just got the sticker and put it on there.
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Vibelo wrote:Yeah, I went back to the 80's on the bra. I just got tired of the rocks and bugs on the front. The logo, you could say that it is a mod that I created. I just got the sticker and put it on there.
Be sure to clean under it every week or so. I have one as well, for long trips, which also got lost in a closet. :lol:
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Doug14

Post by Doug14 »

Vibelo wrote:Yeah, I went back to the 80's on the bra. I just got tired of the rocks and bugs on the front. The logo, you could say that it is a mod that I created. I just got the sticker and put it on there.
Oh sweet, I thought maybe they came like that but up here in Canada most people have their license plate there so it was not visible. Good work!