2010 Vibe GT

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
natevaz22

2010 Vibe GT

Post by natevaz22 »

This is my baby girl! She sure is a beauty in my eyes lol :D :lol: Upgrades: K&N Drop in, Tein S Tech springs, XXR 530's 18x8.75 on 215/40 tires Image Image Image Image Image Image And her sitting on top of a peed bump! :lol: :lol: " I have 4 of them going in to my school everyday :evil: :twisted:
NascarXprt

Re: 2010 Vibe GT

Post by NascarXprt »

Awesome looking GT! Nice looking set of wheels, now I know how my GT will look once I get my stechs on.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
natevaz22

Post by natevaz22 »

NascarXprt wrote:Awesome looking GT! Nice looking set of wheels, now I know how my GT will look once I get my stechs on.
looks and rides great with the S Techs!
MetalFiend

Post by MetalFiend »

Nice looking Vibe! I have an 09 2.4L base model. I really like the style of the GT's and wish the base model had the same front bumper and trim. I have made a few mods such as Spectre short ram intake and a full cat back exhaust. Next on the list is to swap out the header and steel rims.

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Looks great :cool:!

After having owned two lowered vehicles though I can't imagine how the Vibe would ride lowered. It's already stiff and rough :|.

Do you have any other mods planned for the Vibe for the future?
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
natevaz22

Post by natevaz22 »

vibenvy wrote:Looks great :cool:!

After having owned two lowered vehicles though I can't imagine how the Vibe would ride lowered. It's already stiff and rough :|.

Do you have any other mods planned for the Vibe for the future?

Believe it or not i actually feel as if the ride is better lowered and a intake and exhaust is coming soon if any other recommendations for upgrades are though of go ahead and shoot them at me 8-)
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

vibenvy wrote:After having owned two lowered vehicles though I can't imagine how the Vibe would ride lowered. It's already stiff and rough :|.
Lowering hardly changed the ride. I can tell sometimes, but it's minor enough that my passengers can't tell the difference. Yes, the stock ride really is that bad :P
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit