Kekos' 2008 vibe

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
keko

Kekos' 2008 vibe

Post by keko »

Ill post pics later.
Today changed sparkplugs and cleaned the intake! Just installed an aftermarket alarm system, tinted my Windows black, bought New 20" windshield wiper blabes, installed H4 6000k bi-xenon kit and yellow 55w fog lights! Next project Will be to convert interior lights and reverse lights into LED bulbs (might do break lights). Need to clean/polish fog lights since their really hazzy, headlights are good. With in 3 weeks going to get the car polished and waxed, so mean while Just going to give it a fast clean or leave it dirty.
Going to install aftermarket Tweeter and replace the ones on the door, since they don't work, and install my old pioneer radio (maybe).

Found a place which sells compressed paint cans made, in the fuuuuuutre going to paint rims, any color suggestions? Vibe is White. Thinking about a shiny black.
keko

Re: Kekos' 2008 vibe

Post by keko »

Seems as if my tweeters aren't working, even after market ones didn't work. put some blue hose sleeve, just did 4 didn't want to put so much blue under the hood. Planning on getting a CAI or SAI, depends on answers off ebays items would fit.

Prev owner really scuffed the rims!
mac99d

Re: Kekos' 2008 vibe

Post by mac99d »

They sure did scuff them up ....other than that looks nice. :)
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;