ShadowSnF's 2004 Base Sun and Fun

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
ShadowSnF

ShadowSnF's 2004 Base Sun and Fun

Post by ShadowSnF »

Hey all! I decided that it was mandatory for me to prove my Vibe-ness by posting some pics of my ride, instead of just saying that I own one! I'll post more pictures as time goes on, seeing as I have still a list of mods that are in the process of being accomplished. Namely: painted engine cover/letter decals, red pontiac letters on hatch lip and paint lip, canuck springs to be installed, and new muffler to be installed on 6/3!

Under the blanket is the new muffler, but it's not worth showing off lol

Not the best audio, but the sound from the cockpit of my intake. Windows closed, at WOT until like 80.
K&N Typhoon SRI, DC Sports Header, Bosal Sports Muffler, Six-Speed Swap, Canuck Lowering Springs, 17x7.5 Black Six Spoke Wheels, Two-Tone Paint, LED Interior Accents

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting...
ShadowSnF

Re: ShadowSnF's 2004 Base Sun and Fun

Post by ShadowSnF »

Also, here are my interior lights =) I suck at these kinda photos, but I hope it gets the idea across lol I installed them along with my stereo system so all the wiring could be done at once ;)

The lit up subwoofer (if anyone knows where I can find a twin to it, I need one. It's a Dual SBP10 Illuminite)

Rear footwells

Passenger footwell

Drivers footwell/under-dash
K&N Typhoon SRI, DC Sports Header, Bosal Sports Muffler, Six-Speed Swap, Canuck Lowering Springs, 17x7.5 Black Six Spoke Wheels, Two-Tone Paint, LED Interior Accents

Derf

Post by Derf »

Nice,... and clean.

What color are you thinking for the engine cover?
Exhaust rusted, or going for a different tone with new muffler?
2005 #10,524 Neptune Vibe "Bandit" Auto, Moon & Tunes 235k :D
1991 Pontiac Bonneville 3.8L "Granny's Whip" 142k (33nd Anniversary :o )
ShadowSnF

Post by ShadowSnF »

Very clean! When I bought it 3 months ago we put it on the dealers lift and there is absolutely no rust lol Exhaust is in great shape, but have a nice performance muffler I had laying around that I wanna throw on this to give it a nice deep tone, but not too loud. It should wake up when I get in the gas, but be almost non-existent when I'm just cruising along!

I have some red engine paint still around that I want to use on the cover, and the letters to be silver. I did that on the valve cover on my old neon and it looked sharp, but the valve cover was a nice aluminum so I painted it then sanded off the surface of the letters to let the metal shine through. I'm going to hunt around and see if I can't get some candy apple red like the intake so I can match them up as best as I can. Then it won't look mismatched!

ShadowSnF

Post by ShadowSnF »

Installed my Canuck Springs! Picture is meh, but in person I really love the way it sits and drives!!

KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Very nice! I like my Canucks. I think they make it sit just right.
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

Looks good! And they should continue to settle in just a bit more.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Looks good, but sits a bit high for my tastes. LOL