Center Wheel Cap for Aluminum Wheels

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
mbavon2222

Center Wheel Cap for Aluminum Wheels

Post by mbavon2222 »

I've seen some older posts but can someone tell me what size center cap for the aluminum wheels on my 2009 Vibe GT? I just noticed yesterday that the Pontiac symbol cap must have fallen off and I am going to need to buy a new one. Thank you. (18" wheels) :?
vibenvy

Re: Center Wheel Cap for Aluminum Wheels

Post by vibenvy »

From your thread in The Vibe Lounge:
vibenvy wrote:I'm not sure of the size of the center caps, but the part number for the updated version of the center caps is: #20835338. Go to your local GM dealer or an online GM parts website like GMPartsCenter.net and order yourself a new one. The center caps on both our 2009 Vibe GTs were siliconed in place by the dealer before we took possession of them over 4 years ago. We have not lost a single center cap between our two Vibes over the last 4 years. I have removed them all a couple times to have the tires re-balanced, etc. The silicone comes off very easily and even though the dealer put huge globs of silicone around the edges of all the center caps, only one small dab of silicone on the edge of each center cap is necessary to hold it in place.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage