clw3388- 05' base vibe

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
clw3388

clw3388- 05' base vibe

Post by clw3388 »

I'll bite... I installed an aftermarket HU last week. and plan to do some accessories and modding in the next few months.. So what better place to park it and enjoy my pictures!!

Here is what I purchased:
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500CDE133B ... ml?tp=5684
Will upload pics later, if I remember.

Hey it's alpine!! Matches my sub in back:) only downfall is that the lights are blue, but doesn't stand out like a sore thumb so I'm okay with that.

Looking into some wind deflectors, a bra, and tint..
Chiadog

Re: clw3388- 05' base vibe

Post by Chiadog »

Looks Great! Seems like a very reasonable price for mp3 & usb, bluetooth. Did you do a lot of research? How do you like this new unit?
I'll be looking for an inexpensive replacement stereo for my 05 base soon.
chiadog
clw3388

Re: clw3388- 05' base vibe

Post by clw3388 »

Chiadog wrote:Looks Great! Seems like a very reasonable price for mp3 & usb, bluetooth. Did you do a lot of research? How do you like this new unit?
I'll be looking for an inexpensive replacement stereo for my 05 base soon.
chiadog
The unit is awesome!! I thought the price was quite reasonable when looking at the features it offers. In terms of research, I took about 3 weeks looking at different brands, stores, features, etc etc.. I was leaning towards pioneer, but with them being on the cheap (quality wise) nowadays, I figured it'd be best to match my sub with alpine.

A HU and features are a personal choice, some like this or that, whereas other don't.. This one suited me well, and sounds great..