MrEd - 2005 Vibe Base

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
MrEd

MrEd - 2005 Vibe Base

Post by MrEd »

Here is my "new to me" Vibe that I bought "for my daughter", which I am driving until her updated permit comes in the mail (she let it expire).

Nothing fancy. She's got 101K miles on her. Runs and drives like a dream. No plans to mod it or anything, but I'll do my own maintenance on her.

The dear daughter (DD for short) has chosen Yankee Candle "Vanilla Lime" as "her scent", so I get to smell what I can only describe as a 7-UP Slurpee while I'm driving the car. It's not unpleasant, but I feel like I should fart or something to make it more manly :D
Doug14

Re: MrEd - 2005 Vibe Base

Post by Doug14 »

MrEd wrote: so I get to smell what I can only describe as a 7-UP Slurpee while I'm driving the car. It's not unpleasant, but I feel like I should fart or something to make it more manly :D
Hahahah, my girlfriend tried to get a "frosted cupcake" air freshener for my car, not happening.
lannvouivre

Re: MrEd - 2005 Vibe Base

Post by lannvouivre »

Doug14 wrote:Hahahah, my girlfriend tried to get a "frosted cupcake" air freshener for my car, not happening.
Ew, nasty. Those smell awful! I prefer "vacuumed and cleaned with Meguiar's" smell, myself. Oh, and I am also oddly partial to the way the interior smells when the car's been sitting in the sun all day because I am very weird.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit