my vibe recently getting repaired

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
tamasr38

my vibe recently getting repaired

Post by tamasr38 »

in late july my baby(vibe) was ran off the road while i was driving through north carolina and she just recently got out of the body shop and still needs some work done but she looks better than she did after meeting a guard rail at 75 mph with the drivers side

http://www.nationwideautowatch.com/extc ... CT%5DK6%0A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ROMANIAN VIBE
tamasr38

Re: my vibe recently getting repaired

Post by tamasr38 »

getting ready to buy ground effects kit and some Focal F01 rims and planing on lifting it 2" and space out the tires a bit. current all i have done to her is installed some red LED lights on the back that singal with the turn signals and illuminate with the third brake light.
ROMANIAN VIBE
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

not diggin the red but, nice overall. need to see pics of said LED's please. :P
tamasr38

Post by tamasr38 »

Image LED's on the top are only on when brake is applied with the third brake light

Image LED's come down along the inside of the tail light and signal with the amber turn signals
ROMANIAN VIBE
KingTen91

Post by KingTen91 »

Did you end up lifting your vibe?
tamasr38 wrote:getting ready to buy ground effects kit and planing on lifting it 2" and space out the tires a bit.
Where did you go for parts? I've been looking and haven't found any lift kits for it.