Budsully13's Lava Vibe

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
budsully13

Budsully13's Lava Vibe

Post by budsully13 »

Just putting up a quick thread with my Lava Vibe Been on this site for quite a while and never got around to posting it.The day I purchased my vibe May 12th 2009: About a month later LEDGlow was installed: Purchased and installed top spoiler: Just a shot of the underglow and spoiler Pioneer AVH-3200bt Head Unit and Stinger Voltmeter: Square L7 Kicker Sub with Power Aoustik BAMF 2000/1 Amp: Tinted all rear windows with 5% tint: ATI Racing Body Kit purchased Summer 2011: Just finishing up : What it looks like as of November 2011:What is looks like as of December 2011 Future Project:What I want the wheels to look like: Ill try painting them after winterUpdate 12/15/11: So I've decided to keep the kit on for the winter. I added 2" spacers to the front suspension which keeps it raised quite a bit so snow won't be an issue (I hope) Also there isn't any snow in the forecast anytime soon which I don't mind at all Might not be a white Christmas this year but: No Snow = A very happy Vibe owner :D I don't know about some other people on here who live in a usually snow covered state but if there is an inch of snow my FWD vibe does not behave at all! Ill add more pictures later on
2004 Vibe Lava Red AutomaticRed LEDGlow Interior/Exterior UnderglowPioneer AVH-P3200BT HU4 6.5" Alpine Type S Speakers & Kicker L7 12" Square SubWeapon-r Dragon air intakeATI Racing Body Kit5% Tint (Rear, Cargo, and Hatch)
MrHatchWagon

Re: Budsully13's Lava Vibe (budsully13)

Post by MrHatchWagon »

Looks great! Love your choice in colors for the body kit, the red and black compliment each other very nicely, as does the window tint. We've had our Vibes for about the same amount of time, too. I may have to rip off a few of your ideas when the time comes to upgrade mine First thing I'm changing is the stock head unit for a Kenwood double-din, it's a long-overdue upgrade if you ask me!
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
How To: Cupholder LED Mod
budsully13

Re: Budsully13's Lava Vibe (MrHatchWagon)

Post by budsully13 »

Haha That is totally ok with me man I have a Pioneer AVH-3200bt double din headunit and I love it! Make sure you put up pictures as you are working and if you need help with anything just message me.
2004 Vibe Lava Red AutomaticRed LEDGlow Interior/Exterior UnderglowPioneer AVH-P3200BT HU4 6.5" Alpine Type S Speakers & Kicker L7 12" Square SubWeapon-r Dragon air intakeATI Racing Body Kit5% Tint (Rear, Cargo, and Hatch)
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

That's just crazy...I mean that in a good way. I really like he look and the indash system. The red lights well that's not for me be but really cool.
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
mac99d

Re: (Salsa Guy)

Post by mac99d »

Nice!
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Looks great ! Can you post a side profile pic & one directly from the rear? Im considering buying this as a replacement for my " mishap "........
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
ligion

Post by ligion »

Looks great! I noticed that your front end is different than mine. The grill is much smaller, that probably why there is no spot for the Pontiac emblem., different design. I'm jealous though because I haven't had my front end painted 2 tone yet. lol
budsully13

Re: (ligion)

Post by budsully13 »

I regret to inform everyone that I was in a front "fender bender"...Driver side headlight was smashed and the body kit cracked in a few places :'( Gotta love black ice Glad I saved the old bumper though Hopefully I can find a headlight at the junkyard/dump then I will only be out $50 at the most
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (budsully13)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

that sucks manand totally off topic.lol....do you have any side shots that better show your pistriping?
budsully13

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by budsully13 »

I'll find some pics and put them on when I get home from work. Best Buy and school have been my life for the last few months I can't wait for summer to actually be able to work on car projects and not run the risk of getting frostbite
DirtDevil

Post by DirtDevil »

thats one of the few body kits I actually like. Nice job on the paint scheme too. Sorry about the fender bender though.
Turner Buick GMC(717)354-4451 x122(484)639-1921I dare you to call me