Christo is back! (UPDATE AT THE END (July 21, 2011))

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
christo

Christo is back! (UPDATE AT THE END (July 21, 2011))

Post by christo »

Hi everybody!It's a come back for me!I've been very busy and... I was looking for a brand new car...Finally, I decided to keep my Vibe! Very useful and looking at the gasoline price, Drivin' a Vibe is a great deal!So for now, here are the pics of my beast :I know, these are old pics...For this summer, I already bought used mag wheels...I'm only waiting for the summer to put them on.For this summer, I plan to :- Redo my HiD Retrofit- Install Sound Deadening : In fact, it will be RESISTO- Looking for power window- Install a Short Ram IntakeIf you have suggestion, you can tell me!
BlueCrush

Re: Christo is back! (christo)

Post by BlueCrush »

Welcome back, Christo! With the gas prices rising the Vibe is a great deal to drive. Love the Fusion and the HID Projectors. I can't wait for summer also.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
christo

Re: Christo is back! (BlueCrush)

Post by christo »

In the same way, I got a question for Viberz with non-OEM wheel...I got some used wheel... and I want to put Pontiac center cap in place of the FAST center cap... After removing them from my wheels, I noticed that the clips were very different between the FAST and the PONTIAC center cap...I want to put that kind of center cap :Can somebody confirm me or explain me how to fit those cap in my wheel???Thank you!
keithvibe

Re: Christo is back! (christo)

Post by keithvibe »

those are ment for the 09-10alloy wheels
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

can u post a how2 once u fix ur hids? because it looks like u have angel eyes also which is what i want also. looking good! glad u decided to keep the car!
christo

Post by christo »

In fact, for my retrofit, I used Hella E55 Projectors from a Mercedes...So, I had to cut my reflectors to fit the projectors... and I glued them after...Very difficult to align and be to the right level when it's time to glue...Too, there are not angel eyes in my lamps... So, I recommand you to get a HiD Projectors Kit from KeithVibe... I plan to get projectors from him to redo my headlamps.... but I need to buy new reflectors before!
keithvibe

Re: (christo)

Post by keithvibe »

I sell all types of projectors now not just the china ones The e55 is a huge projector. It looks good in the headlight, why are you changing it out? Not that I'm complaining if you buy the items from me. I do have a set of 03-04 headlights sitting in the basement, one needs a buffing that I haven't had time to get around too.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
christo

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by christo »

Can you let me know your price for the 03-04 headlamps by PM Plz???As you mentionned it, the e55 is really huge... and when it's time to retrofit, it's hard to be at the right level... when you glue a projector...When you use the H4 like you are using, the projector need to be at the right place 'cause it's using the socket ok the OEM projector to be mounted!
christo

Post by christo »

New pics!!!!
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Belated welcome back!Check out http://grafxwerks.com for center cap overlays. I put some on mine.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
epcIII

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by epcIII »

Good choice!
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

oh noice!!! Welcome back! Can I have your headlights?
christo

Re: (RISCVibe)

Post by christo »

Why do you want my headlights??
christo

Post by christo »

UPDATE!!!Here's a pic taken about 3 weeks ago before leaving for 1 week of camping!I know, the waves on the trailer are OUT OF DATE, but it's not mine... 2 days later, my back window was broken when I get out of the shower... I don't know WHO or WHY, but nothing was missing in the car.The next morning, I stopped to a garage... 325$ for the parts that the guy will only get the next morning and 1 hour of labour... so about 400$ to fix the problem!EXPENSIVE!I bought clear plastic film and red tuck tape to continue on my way of vacation.Coming back home the next monday (July 11) I took my phone and called a salvage yard around my town... he was asking 125$I changed the back window by myself... Tried to tint the window but without succes.The only problem, the threads on the wiper motor shaft and inside the nut that are holding the window's handle against the window are.... dead.... The handle is loose!If someone can help me, it will be appreciate!Thank you!