Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
enfield577

Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT

Post by enfield577 »

NOTE - I gave my car to my daughter, who is Skylark on GenVibe, in Jan. 2019. So this garage is now hers.

Here is my car's basic info, plus mods (basic format borrowed from VIBENVY!)
(updated 19 October 2018)

Build Date: August 5, 2008
Purchase Date: January 8, 2010 (used, 1 owner, 8764 miles)
Manufacturer Options:
GT package 2SN26 (with 2.4L VVT-I 16V engine)
Red Hot Metallic 86U
5-Speed automatic transmission with driver shift control MX0
Power Sunroof CF5
Rear Cargo Cover D42

Performance Modifications:
K&N Typhoon air intake (#69-8613TS) with an AEM Dry Flow air filter (#21-203DK)
Fiamm low tone horn #F72112
Sylvania Silverstar Ultra front and rear bulbs

Appearance Modifications:
35% window tinting, side and rear
Silver/gray pinstripes
Vibe door sill overlays GM #19172213
Vibe all-weather floor mats, GM #19170829
Vibe '08 cargo carpet mat, GM #17800790
GrafxWerks engine cover overlay VVT-i 16V, Medium Red
Pontiac emblem chrome valve stem caps, red on black
TRD forged aluminum oil cap, with custom overlay by ReflectiveConcepts.com
Painted seat GTs red
Leather armrest cover and e-brake boot from Redlinegoods.com
Red anodized aluminum acorn nuts for the engine cover
LEDs for the interior lamps and backup lights
Body color keyhole covers by Keytechniques.net
Engine model stickers by SickSpeed.com – 2.4L 2AZ-FE

Best mileage (to date): 35.12mpg (318.9 miles on 9.08 gal.)

When the engine was new:

After the factory paint started flaking off the engine cover (about 12,000 miles):

GrafxWerks custom engine cover overlay (first production overlay made for this engine):

Before the K&N intake:

K&N Typhoon intake:

TRD forged aluminum oil cap #PTR35-00070, with custom-made Pontiac overlay by ReflectiveConcepts.com

The Pontiac emblem is Reflective Red with a chrome border and star, on a Gloss Black background, with the Reflec-Dome option (this option makes a raised overlay, like a plastic button).

A flash shot that shows the reflective properties of the overlay.

Pontiac emblem valve stem caps:

A two Pontiac family!

Last edited by enfield577 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
2009 Vibe GT Red Hot Metallic 2.4L
Garage - viewtopic.php?t=34799
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Looks great! I love the pinstripe!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
star_deceiver

Re: Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT (enfield577)

Post by star_deceiver »

Looks really good!!! Quote, originally posted by enfield577 »So how was driving home on those hockey pucks???
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
vibenvy

Re: Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT (star_deceiver)

Post by vibenvy »

Great looking GT for sure Geoff ! Glad to see you started a Garage for it .
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

Dear Geoff,Lookin' sharp my man!Sincerely,Geoff
http://
areles

Post by areles »

Very sharp, Geoff!!
enfield577

Re: Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT (star_deceiver)

Post by enfield577 »

Thanks, all!!!Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »Looks really good!!! So how was driving home on those hockey pucks???Well, no slips or slides ... They did OK so far (not that we get a lot of snow around here, but they don't generally clean it off these backs roads right away).
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

UPDATE - I added some photos of the latest mod - TRD aluminum oil cap with custom overlay by ReflectiveConcepts.com (I was real happy with how this overlay turned out).
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

That's great! Looks classy. Matches the valve caps.
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
vibenvy

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by vibenvy »

Wow! That oil cap looks great Geoff !
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

I added the Sylvania Silverstar Ultra bulbs in the lo and hi beam headlights awhile back, but just posting now (waited till I had the next "mod" to post, actually).OEM lights on dim:Silverstar Ultras on dim - a lot more light is sent off to either side (really good on back roads in the dark):OEM lights on bright:Silverstars Ultras on bright - you can't tell too much difference with this driveway photo, but out on the road the Silverstar brights go a LOT farther:I got them on sale at Advance Auto ... they seem to be on sale pretty regularly.
Attachments
lights_oem_bright.jpg
lights_oem_bright.jpg (18.51 KiB) Viewed 12106 times
lights_silverstar_bright.jpg
lights_silverstar_bright.jpg (18.53 KiB) Viewed 12106 times
Last edited by enfield577 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

This little "mod" I am really pretty proud of. I hesitated quite awhile before I did this, because once I started there would be no going back, and if I screwed it up or it ended up looking crappy, I would be SOL.But I always thought this was a natural for a red GT - the seats should have come from the factory like this. I turned my seat GTs red with a Marvy Fabric Marker, 540-S #2 Red, chisel tip. This is a quick-drying, acid-free, permanent marker. I bought it at a Michael's craft store.I used to build scale models and did a lot of hand painting of small details, so this wasn't very difficult. It went pretty quickly too - it wasn't hard to "color inside the lines" and keep on the threads, without bleeding over onto the leather (not that it would matter anyway, if it was only a little here and there). The fine chisel point of the marker helped with that.

All us GT owners know this:
IMG_2585.JPG
IMG_2585.JPG (50.36 KiB) Viewed 12103 times
Here the job is half finished:
IMG_2592.JPG
IMG_2592.JPG (47.33 KiB) Viewed 12103 times
Finished - voila!And it looks like this on the seats. I think this really dresses the seats up! I was really pleased with the result - just what I had hoped.
IMG_2603.JPG
IMG_2603.JPG (56.26 KiB) Viewed 12103 times
IMG_2600.JPG
IMG_2600.JPG (40.46 KiB) Viewed 12104 times
IMG_2600.JPG
IMG_2600.JPG (40.46 KiB) Viewed 12104 times
Attachments
IMG_2601.JPG
IMG_2601.JPG (42.03 KiB) Viewed 12104 times
Last edited by enfield577 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Hooray! More red!
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

The seats look awesome Geoff !Also, glad to hear you're happy with the SilverStar Ultras. I don't know if you're aware and/or interested, but they make regular SilverStars for the fog lights (9145), for the reverse lights (921) and for the license marker (168). Check mine or my mom's garage for pictures. We have SilverStar bulbs in all the exterior "white" lights.
CAMOGIRL

Post by CAMOGIRL »

SQUEEEEE! a BABY one!!!Just seeing this... looks great~!
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
enfield577

Re: Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by enfield577 »

Thanks, Carrie!I was thinking of you when I painted the "GTs" - thinking those seats were made for your color, not mine. I did the rest of the clear bulbs at the same time, I just didn't take any photos. I left the yellow bulbs alone, because I like the yellow bulbs. But I think your Stealth bulbs look great with the color of your Vibe!
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by enfield577 »Thanks, Carrie!I was thinking of you when I painted the "GTs" - thinking those seats were made for your color, not mine. I did the rest of the clear bulbs at the same time, I just didn't take any photos. I left the yellow bulbs alone, because I like the yellow bulbs. But I think your Stealth bulbs look great with the color of your Vibe!You're very welcome Geoff !The red GTs definitely go great with your RHM GT !So, you put SilverStars in all the other lights too?So glad to see some updates from you Geoff! I just hope we can get some sort of meet set up so I can see them in person .
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Geoff, I keep forgetting to ask you how the engine cover overlay is holding up? I am going to be ordering ours soon (even though our paint is still in perfect condition ) and I just wanted to make sure it's holding up okay with the heat from the engine and all. Thanks!
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

Hi Carrie,It's holding up just fine - looks exactly like it did when I re-installed the cover with the new overlay.I wonder if it was only a certain production run, or what, of the originals that flaked. Most seemed to flake within 10,000 miles or so, I know you have gone way over that. Anyway, you're right - it's probably best to have the replacement ready, so they are pretty reasonably priced.Go UK Wildcats!
vibenvy

Re: Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by enfield577 »Hi Carrie,It's holding up just fine - looks exactly like it did when I re-installed the cover with the new overlay.I wonder if it was only a certain production run, or what, of the originals that flaked. Most seemed to flake within 10,000 miles or so, I know you have gone way over that. Anyway, you're right - it's probably best to have the replacement ready, so they are pretty reasonably priced.Awesome! Glad to hear it's holding up well . I am currently in the process of working with Ryan at Grafx Werks on a custom decal sort of like yours for our TRD oil caps. So I will be ordering the custom oil cap decals and the engine cover overlays at the same time. Even though our paint isn't peeling yet, I will probably just go ahead and lightly sand the letters and go ahead and install the overlays. Better to do it now before the paint starts peeling and looking crappy.
jackie879

Post by jackie879 »

Geoff, I was so impressed with what you did to the "GT" on the seats, I did the same thing to mine. Hope you don't mind. It looks amazing and didn't take very long at all!
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »I am currently in the process of working with Ryan at Grafx Werks on a custom decal sort of like yours for our TRD oil caps.That's cool, Carrie - I look forward to seeing the GrafxWerks decal - will be interesting to see the differences. I guess Ryan is going to then offer that oil cap decal? That would be nice ... I got the idea from Reflective Concepts that mine was a one-off. Of course, anyone can have them make another, or a different one, or whatever they want. They were pretty good at doing a custom order.Looking forward to pics!
enfield577

Re: (jackie879)

Post by enfield577 »

Quote, originally posted by jackie879 »Geoff, I was so impressed with what you did to the "GT" on the seats, I did the same thing to mine. Hope you don't mind. It looks amazing and didn't take very long at all! Hi Jackie,Don't mind at all - I was hoping it would set a trend! It just seems the logical thing to do with a RHM GT, Maybe we can kinda sorta pretend they are Recaro seats, without spending the big $$.It does seem that I will have to touch these up every once in awhile, because it seems that sitting on them makes them shiny (I prefer them flat, but bright, red). Or maybe it's just what they look like in the sun - a lot different from in the garage.Did you use the same marker?Maybe us folk in the upper South can get together sometime and compare these ... a little mini-meet, maybe?
jackie879

Post by jackie879 »

I used the same brand fabric marker (Marvy) and the same color (#2 red), but instead of the chisel tip I got a brush tip that has a very fine point on it. Made the job super easy. Did you have to go over the emblem with the marker several times before the color looked right? I did. After one application the threads looked pink instead of red. I went over it a few more times, and it now looks red. I haven't driven the car yet so I can't comment on them getting shiny, but I'll keep an eye on it.A mini-meet would be great sometime! There are plenty of cities that are within a five hour or less drive for me....Indy was about perfect....Michigan, unfortunately, is a bit too far.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by enfield577 »That's cool, Carrie - I look forward to seeing the GrafxWerks decal - will be interesting to see the differences. I guess Ryan is going to then offer that oil cap decal? That would be nice ... I got the idea from Reflective Concepts that mine was a one-off. Of course, anyone can have them make another, or a different one, or whatever they want. They were pretty good at doing a custom order.Looking forward to pics! I am wanting to have Ryan do a black background with a metallic silver Poyota (Toyota logo with a Pontiac arrowhead in the center). I checked out Reflective Concepts, but they don't offer this logo and Ryan does, so I figured it would be much easier for him to do it. Plus I can order the engine cover overlays at the same time. I just have to get off my (removed) and get some pictures and measurements to send him.I really don't see Ryan offering them on the site for the simple fact that besides you, my mom and I, I haven't seen anyone else with the TRD oil cap, so it probably wouldn't be a big enough seller. Who knows though.Quote, originally posted by enfield577 »Maybe us folk in the upper South can get together sometime and compare these ... a little mini-meet, maybe?Quote, originally posted by jackie879 »A mini-meet would be great sometime! There are plenty of cities that are within a five hour or less drive for me....Indy was about perfect....Michigan, unfortunately, is a bit too far. I'd be down for a mini-meet depending on where and when it was. We should have it in Cahokia, Illinois where they have an '09 Vibe GT squad car !
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

Quote, originally posted by jackie879 »Did you have to go over the emblem with the marker several times before the color looked right? I did. After one application the threads looked pink instead of red. I went over it a few more times, and it now looks red. I haven't driven the car yet so I can't comment on them getting shiny, but I'll keep an eye on it.Yeah, I did each letter twice (let dry between), and then some final touch-up. I think they need another coat now. That original shiny thread didn't really take the dye/paint all that well. I mean, it doesn't look like it really soaked all the way through, just colored the top. Or maybe it's just that it seems to "shine up" with use. My side is definitely shinier now than my wife's side, which rarely gets sat on.Quote, originally posted by jackie879 »A mini-meet would be great sometime! There are plenty of cities that are within a five hour or less drive for me....Indy was about perfect....Michigan, unfortunately, is a bit too far.(Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »I'd be down for a mini-meet depending on where and when it was. We should have it in Cahokia, Illinois where they have an '09 Vibe GT squad car !Mid-June? Cahokia? That would be fine with me! I don't know if we have any TN, AR, other MO or southern IL folks who might be interested? Is the date for the Michigan meet set yet? MI is too far for me as well. I could do mid-May, for that matter, if the MI meet is already set in June.
vibenvy

Re: (enfield577)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by enfield577 »Mid-June? Cahokia? That would be fine with me! I don't know if we have any TN, AR, other MO or southern IL folks who might be interested? Is the date for the Michigan meet set yet? MI is too far for me as well. I could do mid-May, for that matter, if the MI meet is already set in June.Cahokia would be awesome! Maybe we could get some pictures with the '09 Vibe GT squad car ! I don't know if there's any members in those areas, but we could always start a post to see who would be interested.There's no official date for the Michigan meet set yet, but weekends in June are being thrown around for it so mid-May would definitely work for a Cahokia or upper southern meet.
vibenvy

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by vibenvy »

Also Geoff, did you have to send pictures and measurements of the TRD oil cap to Reflective Concepts so they could make the decal for you? If so, I was just wondering what measurements you got because your decal obviously fits great and I want to make sure ours will as well. Thanks !
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

Hi Carrie, actually, my decal didn't fit as I had hoped. I told them 1-5/8 inch diameter, and it was slightly smaller than that. But I put the TRD plate on first, which gave a black rim to mount the black decal on, so this took up the space and you can't tell (my secret's out now). And actually, mounting the decal on the TRD plate raised it up nicely, which I think was a better look anyway. I tried it both ways, before I actually did any sticking on.Yes, I sent photos too. Of the Pontiac emblem plate in the center of my wife's Montana steering wheel air bag cover. That's what I really wanted to use, but that emblem isn't available separately from the air bag cover, so it was either hunt in a junk yard, or get a decal made.
jackie879

Post by jackie879 »

While I would be totally down for a mini-meet and pic with the Vibe squad car, keep in mind that parts of Cahokia aren't the safest. Some people from East St. Louis (which is a total war zone) have relocated there over the past several years and brought crime along with them. There was a shooting in Cahokia recently:http://www.bnd.com/2011/03/19/....html We would probably be fine for a mini-meet during the day, but anyone who has to stay at a hotel that night would be better off getting a room in one of the surrounding areas (Edwardsville IL would be one good choice).Just looking out for my fellow Genvibers since I live in the general area.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by enfield577 »Hi Carrie, actually, my decal didn't fit as I had hoped. I told them 1-5/8 inch diameter, and it was slightly smaller than that. But I put the TRD plate on first, which gave a black rim to mount the black decal on, so this took up the space and you can't tell (my secret's out now). And actually, mounting the decal on the TRD plate raised it up nicely, which I think was a better look anyway. I tried it both ways, before I actually did any sticking on.Yes, I sent photos too. Of the Pontiac emblem plate in the center of my wife's Montana steering wheel air bag cover. That's what I really wanted to use, but that emblem isn't available separately from the air bag cover, so it was either hunt in a junk yard, or get a decal made.Thanks for the info Geoff !Quote, originally posted by jackie879 »While I would be totally down for a mini-meet and pic with the Vibe squad car, keep in mind that parts of Cahokia aren't the safest. Some people from East St. Louis (which is a total war zone) have relocated there over the past several years and brought crime along with them. There was a shooting in Cahokia recently:http://www.bnd.com/2011/03/19/....htmlWe would probably be fine for a mini-meet during the day, but anyone who has to stay at a hotel that night would be better off getting a room in one of the surrounding areas (Edwardsville IL would be one good choice).Just looking out for my fellow Genvibers since I live in the general area. Thanks for the heads up Jackie . Perhaps Cahokia wouldn't be such a good idea afterall .I know I was freaked out when I heard about the shooting in downtown Indy when we were all out there last summer .
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

Many thanks to Michelle (ponta2147) for paving the way for this mod, for us '09-'10 owners. Armrest cover and e-brake boot by Redlinegoods.com. (I'm showing the armrest cover here first - haven't had time to install the e-brake boot yet.)I ordered the black leather cover with red stitching - I am into subtle red accents on the interior, so I kept things "plain." But it really is a big dress-up to the interior! Very quick and easy to install, too. In her instructions that Michelle sent to Redline (which you can get on their site), she gave a hint to move the catch down by putting washers under the mount, because of the thickness of the cover, and that hint works just fine.I took the whole armrest off to install the cover.I ordered the cover with the 6/8-inch padding, and I'm really glad I did - that padding is GREAT! The Redline instructions mention gluing the padding onto your armrest, or even having it professionally installed, but all I did was slip the back of the cover on, push the padding under it and push it into position, then pull the cover over the front and sides. It fits great, and if I ever did decide to take the cover off, the foam isn't glued on there. (Not that I would ever take it off - it looks and feels great - but if I ever had to transfer it to another Vibe.)
Attachments
consolecover6.jpg
consolecover6.jpg (62.13 KiB) Viewed 12102 times
consolecover8.jpg
consolecover8.jpg (55.43 KiB) Viewed 12102 times
Last edited by enfield577 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Looks good! Matches those red GTs on the seats!
vibenvy

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by vibenvy »

Looks great Geoff ! Almost makes me wish I had a RHM GT .
jackie879

Post by jackie879 »

Looks awesome Geoff! Does the black color of the armrest match the interior pretty well? From the pics it looks to be a perfect match. I'm looking to get an armrest/ebrake boot combo soon too but I wasn't sure whether the black or the charcoal gray color would look better.
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

Hi Jackie,Hope you all avoided any storm damage! We had tornados around here as well, but nothing big.Yes, their black leather is pretty much a perfect match. I don't know if the charcoal gray would be too light (but might be a nice contrast), but the black matches the seats. It just has a little more luster to it. It really ended up looking like a factory option.
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

hey Geoff!how are the colored GT's holding up?
http://
enfield577

Re: (DressedInBlack)

Post by enfield577 »

Hi Geoff,The letters on my seat require touching up every once in awhile, but it only takes a couple minutes. I just wait till they look different from the passenger side, then get out the marker and go to work.
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

First update in awhile ... I shipped my Vibe to Germany in June, as part of a military move. I picked it up on Friday (its birthday - what a great present!). and enjoyed some Autobahn driving on Saturday. I decided to really try it out on the Autobahn yesterday. It performed flawlessly in three separate runs up to 120mph. (And it got 26.9mpg in the process!)Next time ... 140+ ! Well, OK, I will wait for that, until I get my K&N intake kit, which I removed before I shipped the car, not knowing if the car inspectors over here would allow the K&N. But the car has now been inspected, and registered for two years, so the K&N is going back on as soon as I get the household goods that I shipped over here.(I suppose I should say - "don't try this at home." The driving I did is completely legal here, and I did it on a stretch of the Autobahn without much traffic, and I have 10+ years of experience in driving on the German Autobahn, including multiple runs at over 130mph.)
Attachments
120mph_9Aug2011_2009VibeGT.jpg
120mph_9Aug2011_2009VibeGT.jpg (95.54 KiB) Viewed 12101 times
Last edited by enfield577 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Awesome post Geoff ! I was wondering when you were going to post from Germany . Have fun and don't drive too fast !
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

I guess since I had to get the initial "need for speed" out of my system, I will concentrate now on taking pics of the Vibe with colorful German backgrounds. I'll wait on that 140+ run for awhile. I recall that there is a big difference between 120 and 130 ... not sure why ... but it's sort of exponential - things happen a LOT faster at 130, than 120. And for me, 140+ is uncharted territory. Maybe that will be too fast for me. Oh, and greetings to all, from Germany! I will lift a Weissbier tonight for all my GenVibe friends!
journeyforce

Post by journeyforce »

Did anybody ask you about your car yet? I know there are matrix in Europe but I did not think any Vibe were around. Did you have to have that rear fog light put on the car for driving in Europe?
enfield577

Re: (journeyforce)

Post by enfield577 »

I have seen one other Vibe - a black base model ca. 2006. It was also shipped from the States (military post).No, I didn't have to do any mods for Europe. I'd like to add a rear fog light, though. I was really scared for awhile that they were going to make me remove the window tinting, because that's illegal in Germany, but I found out that what they call "window tinting" is that limosine type that you can't see through at all, or the reflective type. Whew!
journeyforce

Post by journeyforce »

Yes but in your Vibe's case it would not look cool with the rear fog light because it would simply be a red rectangular light (similar to the ones you can buy at a Advance or Auto Zone in the States) attached to the bottom of your bumper. It would ruin the Vibe's curves.Most Euro market cars have the rear fog light as part of the back bumper.In any event take pics of your car in Europe. Hot Hatches are big in Europe
enfield577

Re: (journeyforce)

Post by enfield577 »

Indeed this is the land of hatchbacks! On Saturday the hotel where I am staying hosted a wedding party. I counted the cars in the parking lot - out of 43 cars, all were hatchbacks except for five. The Vibe fits right in - it's just a little bigger than most, and a little cooler than most.
BC123

Post by BC123 »

THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!! Woo hoo a pen from Michaels. This mod is going on my to do list.
enfield577

Re: Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT (BC123)

Post by enfield577 »

The lettering has held up pretty well. I used to touch it up about once a month, but I haven't touched it up in 6 months now, and it still looks OK. I'll touch it up again in the spring (it's too cold here right now!).
enfield577

Re: Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT

Post by enfield577 »

Since Photobucket came back up, here are some more mods since my last post.

Red anodized aluminum 10mm acorn nuts for the engine cover

LEDs for the interior lamps and backup lights. Map lights show comparison of LED to the stock bulb.

Body color keyhole covers by Keytechniques.net (these are the magnetic kind that they don’t make anymore)

Engine model stickers by SickSpeed.com – 2.4L 2AZ-FE
(This is not an original idea – I saw these on someone else’s Vibe, but I can’t recall whose.)

tpollauf

Re: Enfield577 - 2009 Vibe GT

Post by tpollauf »

Looking good Geoff ;) Too bad they couldn't have used a real "Z" character for the engine ID on the sticker. I had to look at it a few times to make sure it was WRONG! 2A2-FE. Looks nice regardless.
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"