06pvibe, 2006 Base Vibe "Frosty Jake"

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
06pvibe

06pvibe, 2006 Base Vibe "Frosty Jake"

Post by 06pvibe »

History:We purchased Frosty Jake from a dealer as a one-owner car on Dec 14th, 2009 w/almost exactly 37,000 miles on the clock. The windshield was damaged and had to be replaced (stone chip, driver's side) so we didn't actually take possession until Dec 16th.All basic maintenance was done, including new (cheap, I'm sure) wiper blades.He is a replacement for my wife's long standing (suffering) Saturn SL-1, which was very good transportation for a long time BTW, and my wife likes things VERY basic, so in many ways this is the perfect car for her.From the Factory:He is a 5-speed manual car.Two-toned, though I would prefer the monochromatic look. It's much better looking in white that way, IMO. (Not much choice when you buy a used car. )Gray cloth interior.16" steelies/covers. Not bad looking for OE!Manual windows. No central locking. No cruise control. No ABS or side air bags. ( Well, I did say "BASIC." )In the Works:8) Need dash install kit for a double DIN JVC KC-WX410 HU.10) On order, 02/02/2010. Lamin-X headlamp/fog lamp film (light blue.)>>> Update: Received on 02/09/2010, but cold, windy weather prevents install.11) 06/24/2010: Ordered front factory splash guards (mud flaps) from an eBay seller. Update: These didn't work out as they were the wrong ones and I sent them back. Found another set of FOUR (front AND rear)from a dealer in Kentucky. On order, 07/24/2010. Received 07/28/201012) 12/10/2010 - Cruise control. Switch and cover ordered from The Grizz, ou.grizzly.Current Mods:1) 6" "Shorty" antenna. Purchased and installed 01/09/10. (Wife HATED the reception so it had to go. )Update: Its back!! Reinstalled. 2) "Sponge Bob" license plate frames w/buttons. ("embarrassed." Her idea. Certainly not mine.) 3) Received and installed 01/11/2010. Toyota Matrix Gas Hood Shock Damper kit. (Easiest install I've done in a long, long time... but I have other ideas about this kit to get the hood up further.) Update 01/16/2010: Relocated the lower ball to the unused upper hole. Had to remove the OE prop rod for RS clearance, but it works GREAT!! Hood goes up +/-2" higher than before, so high in fact that I could install the OE prop w/clearance.4) Installed 01/18/2010. WeatherTech 72305 Light Tint 4pc Window Deflector. Expected 01/18/2010, but they were slow to ship. Update: Received and installed 01/18/2010. They look GREAT and were easy to install too.5) Installed 01/20/2010. Brass shifter bushing set, received 01/08/2010.6) Completed 01/20/2010. Clutch pedal start switch "mod."7) Completed 01/20/2010. Clutch pedal actuation rod adjustment. (I took out some of the slack for a better feel.)8) Installed 01/20/2010. Highway Blaster horn set (132db, high/low.) Purchased 01/09/10. It took me quite a while. 3-1/2 hours!!!I installed the relay on the firewall. There is an unused 6mm captured nut with a plug in it that was perfect. I soldered and heat shrunk everything and used split wire loom for most of the job. I also tapped into (disabled and removed really) the factory horn wire and took the new relay trigger directly from the under hood fuse block at the factory relay. Of course that meant I had to run new wires to the new horns which I had planned to do anyway. Its a very clean install if I do say so myself, but what a job it was. 'Glad that's over, but it was worth it. When you install these as a set, they are LOUD!! I scared the sh*t out of my neighbor (who happened to also be home today) when I tried them out for the first time.9) Completed 01/23/2010. DRL/Auto HL disable. 10) Completed 01/23/2010. Independent fog light mod.11) Installed 01/24/2010. Xenonstore.com LED HCMSL. Received 01/20/2010. Modified the OE housing and lens as needed, and installed this today.12) Installed w/an alignment 02/04/2010. 205/55-16 Continental ExtremeContact DWS are on order (currently back-ordered.)Update: Shipped 02/02/2010. Received 02/03/2010.13) Installed 02/06/2010. Philips H4 X-Treme Power bulbs on order, 01/04/2010. >>> Update: Installed 02/06/2010.14) 02/17/2010: Installed Dual console lid conversion. Whole console found used on eBay. Purchased for $30, 02/07/2010.15) 02/21/2010: Manual DRL/AHL override switch completed. >> a) 01/14/2010 Switch was physically installed. >> b) 01/23/2010 Wiring harness made.16) 04/18/2010- Installed Lamin-X blue fog light film. 17) 06/06/2010: Installed Lamin-X headlamp and reverse light film.18) 07/28/2010: Not on the original list but installed factory front splashguards today, GM #12499855. Rears, GM #12498057, to be installed later.19) 07/31/2010: Again not on the list. Installed factory rear splashguards this morning.20) Eyelids from Blue Crush installed.The Future:1) Not on the original list, but ordered eyelids from Brian (Blue Crush) today (07/31/2010.)2) Progress 22mm, or ??? rear sway bar upgrade.3) Window tint, if I can talk the wife into it? (35-50%)4) The clutch!!! And a lightened flywheel.5) Tokico or KYB shocks/strut replacements. (Not for a while, I'm sure.)6) Upgraded door speakers and tweeters. Nothing too fancy or expensive here.7) Cruise Control. Needed: 1) Switch assem. (Purchased from Grizz. Received 11/15/2010) 2) 2- 5.5mm bolts. 3) 1- 5.5.mm tap.That's about it for now, Folks. I'll update as things happen and I am able.
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
star_deceiver

Re: 06pvibe, 2006 Base Vibe "Frosty Jake" (06pvibe)

Post by star_deceiver »

Looks good!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
06pvibe

Re: 06pvibe, 2006 Base Vibe "Frosty Jake" (star_deceiver)

Post by 06pvibe »

Thanks! Since it is/will be my wife's regular driver, not mine, I do have to respect SOME of the things she wants and not get all crazy... that is, as long as she doesn't find out!! (lol)
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

OK, I've just recently gotten some day and nighttime seat time in the Vibe. This was very enlightening to me on several levels.I will have to modify/add to my wish list. (Updated OP)1st, I cannot stand the lack of feel in the clutch pedal and throttle. I know its not just me because my wife (who is driving the car) agrees w/me... and she almost NEVER agrees w/me when it comes to car mods. There has to be a way to put more resistance in the throttle so you can feel what's going on down there.The clutch is another matter: As far as I know, the only way to improve the feel of the take-up is to replace the clutch itself w/a good quality aftermarket unit... Exedy comes to mind.2nd, the way the OE reflector headlights are was literally shocking to me. Perhaps I am just used to the HID's/SilverStars in my own car, but there seems to be so much difference in the aim of the low beams vs. the high beams in these. My Mazda doesn't have enough difference for me, but this is worse by far!! When I first had a chance and clicked on the highs, I literally exclaimed out loud, "WHOA!! Where did my lights go??" Though they seem to be aimed as correctly as possible, they do not light up anything directly in front of the car. Transversely, the low beams are so low that anything over 40mph is dangerous.These cars use an H4, dual filament bulb that I am VERY familiar with and have liked a lot in the past when I've used them. In the "old" days, I had a Volvo sedan that I road rallied (local club stuff) and had Cibie H4 7" Euro conversions installed in (illegal by DOT stds then.) I sometimes ran 55/80's, or even 55w/100w bulbs in there (also illegal, but I was always cautious not to blind others w/them,) but even with stock 55/60's they were heads and tails better than these OE reflectors!! I am going to have to do the indie fog conversion, something I thought I would never do. Fogs should go on and off with the low beams and driving, passing or pencil lights should always go on and off with the high beams... that's the way I always wired my accessory lighting.Does anyone have any suggestions or comments here? Please feel free to speak up.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

the fogs do go on and off with the low beams if you leave them in the on position. Switching them to the hi-beam they do go off though you can mod them to stay on when switched to the highbeam.The clutch issue I can't help you with.The headlights have always been an issue with most. You already know what I am going to say though when it comes to that issue.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
06pvibe

Re: 06pvibe, 2006 Base Vibe "Frosty Jake" (keithvibe)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »the fogs do go on and off with the low beams if you leave them in the on position. Switching them to the hi-beam they do go off though you can mod them to stay on when switched to the high beam.The headlights have always been an issue with most. You already know what I am going to say though when it comes to that issue.Ah, you already know me all too well. And as such, you should already know what my reply would be to yours: I would love to do it, but the wife (who's car this actually is) will not go for HID's. She hates them for some reason.So the independent fog light mod along with the X-Tremes (if they ever get here) will have to do.Given that they are round and BIG, something I have always admired in a headlight, one would have thought them to throw a more consistent, more usable pattern?
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe » one would have thought them to throw a more consistent, more usable pattern? and one would be wrong... lolHave your wife look at my photos and ask her why she hates them, exactly?Post her reply. my wife said the same thing that she hated them till she had a set of her own in her car and now she loves them.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »and one would be wrong... lolOoohhhh, you just think you're soooo smart, don't you Mr. MOTY. I'm kidding with you, of course.She drove my car one day and hated mine... (paraphrasing here)"OH!! You installed those bright blue lights. (ed: I have 6000k's and she thinks they're blue.) I hate those things!!!"That was basically what she said then. She is more used to the yellow tint of the halogens than I am now since getting used to seeing the HIDs.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

can always get 4300k they are on the yellowish side.anyways, bummer.
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Bump for new updates: Under Current Mods see "brass shifter bushings" (#5) and Highway Blaster horn(s) install (#6.)
bull77

Re: (06pvibe)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »Bump for new updates: Under Current Mods see "brass shifter bushings" (#5) and Highway Blaster horn(s) install (#6.) waits patiently for Sublime to post his horn setup +1 on getting a set of projectors from keith. just tell her all the cool vibes have them
06pvibe

Re: (bull77)

Post by 06pvibe »

OK, OK. I took a few not very carefully taken pics of the mods as they are today.WeatherTech deflectors. (The wife actually LIKES these... especially after I told her that they were made in der Fatherland. )Highway Blaster horn install... The best parts of this are the ones you can't see w/the car back together.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

OOO me like the weathertech ones better than my vent-a-shades.BOOO on the horns..... BOOO lol You would be suprised how many people ask me what are those red things behind the grill..I say, get in my way and you will find out LOL
06pvibe

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »OOO me like the weathertech ones better than my vent-a-shades.BOOO on the horns..... BOOO lol You would be surprised how many people ask me what are those red things behind the grill..I say, get in my way and you will find out LOLYeah, the WT's are cleaner looking. I have always thought so, but they can be so pricey. I found these on an overstocked kinda' website and they weren't too bad cost wise ($54 w/no shipping.) I only wish they made these for my 3!!As far as the horns are concerned... You'd be surprised just how intimidating they are. 132db x2!! They also say, GET OUT OF MY WAY" in no uncertain terms, just not red.I'm glad you're online, Keith. Wait for a IM if you can, please.
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Oh yeah. I wanted to include some pics of the relocated hood struts.As many of you already know, the instruction sheet tells you to remove the 6mm bolts in the front of the fenders and replace them with the "included" ball studs. And that does work OK.BUT, if you beg, borrow, steal or buy 2-6mm x 1.0 nuts and 4 - 1/4" flat washers, you can relocate them to this point.Why would you want to do that you say? Here's why: Roughly 2" more head room than before. The struts also have more power to help raise the hood and it now raises up to the point where the prop rod used to take it to. One word of caution: You MUST remove the factory prop rod so that it does not bind with the RS strut assem.Save your back on long installs. Help yourself by letting the struts do more of the work.
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Bump for a few old standards... well they are to you guys and gals at least. They are new to me.1) DRL/AHL delete is complete. (Thanks for your help, Keith!!) I still want to install a manual override switch for flexibility. (Just how I am....) The switch is physically installed and has been for over a week now. I made up a harness, complete w/split loom, today, I just need to solder/wire it in. It's damn tight under there and after a full day at work earlier, just didn't feel like tackling it today.2) Independent fog light mod completed. Cut, spliced and soldered them, covered in heat shrink and taped over that. I freely admit that not everything I do looks completely professional, but ya' can't say I don't try. At least it's safe from shorting/grounding out.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »Bump for a few old standards... well they are to you guys and gals at least. They are new to me.1) DRL/AHL delete is complete. I still want to install a manual override switch for flexibility. (Just how I am....) The switch is physically installed and has been for over a week now. I made up a harness, complete w/split loom, today, I just need to solder/wire it in. It's damn tight under there and after a full day at work earlier, just didn't feel like tackling it today.2) Independent fog light mod completed. Cut, spliced and soldered them, covered in heat shrink and taped over that. I admit that not everything I do looks completely professional, but ya' can't say I don't try. At least it's safe from shorting/grounding out.
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

This morning....How-To thread: http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...84132
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

The new tires are IN from Tire Rack and waiting at the installers!! I have an appointment for the car tomorrow to have them installed and a full alignment check/adjust done.Also, the X-Treme H4's finally came from (of all places,) Lithuania yesterday. Hope to install them tomorrow also, if the rain stops long enough.AND, the override switch for the DRLs/AHLs is also ready. Actually, it has been for days now. Need to install.... Tomorrow?
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Update: Well the new (sticker) sneakers are on. The alignment is done, which the car did need, as I suspected. I know its early but even in the rain and brand new, with the mold release still on the outside, I think my wife is going to LOVE these tires!!! No slipping even on wet streets and not being exactly easy on the clutch.Heck I burned the Bad~Year's off 3 times just getting there, and they were worn in!!! Continental ExtremeContact DWS, 205/55-16. (So far at least) I recommend them. Because of the rain though, I am probably going to have to stop there. I won't be able to do the other things I had hoped to.My Kingdom for a garage!!!
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Update: Philips X-Tremes installed 02/06/2010.O.E. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X-TremeLighting @ Dusk
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Roughly sized harness. The final "sized" length for those that are interested was 31.5" overall.Tinned, crimped and solderedSwitch plate modified for switch nut clearanceSwitch wiredInstalled
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Some new pics....All clean now.And of course, the twins. Well, not quite...Sorry now, I didn't "pose" them.
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

lookin good their bud! keep up the good work!
06pvibe

Re: (mando7744)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by mando7744 »lookin good their bud! keep up the good work!Thanks Mando. He is pretty plain-jane compared to many of your rides here, but he is the wife's car, and Wendy doesn't go out for all the stuff I would do to him if he were my DD. 'Would love to tint... even a 50% job would be OK. Here in Texas (as in AZ, I'm sure) the interior gets hot as heck in the summer, but she won't even go for that!!I'm limited as to how much I can do. She will probably have a cow when I finally get the light blue Lamin-X HL/fog light film installed.BUT, wait till the clutch finally goes. Then there will be some upgrades that can't be seen, but will certainly make a difference in feel/performance.
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

i had originally purchase my car for my wife but since she didn't want to learn how to drive and i sold both my eclipse gs and eclipse GSX, i had nothing to work on. so i got bored and started buying parts since i am the one that drives. lol. can't wait to see how the car comes out with the film
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by mando7744 »i had originally purchase my car for my wife but since she didn't want to learn how to drive and i sold both my eclipse gs and eclipse GSX, i had nothing to work on. so i got bored and started buying parts since i am the one that drives. lol. can't wait to see how the car comes out with the filmKeeping another woman driver off the roads? You should get a medal for that, Mando!! Just kidding ladies. Believe me when I say that I have seen as many men that were/are terrible driver's as women... but i couldn't resist the cliché.I had the same on my Mazda3 in the picture. 'Still do really! Sadly it has has faded to clear over the years. The blue looks really good against the white, imo, and it really helps protect the headlights from additional sun/UV damage. A good investment for the long term.Here's how the Mazda looked when it the film was newer (and bluer)....
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

OK, Lamin-X film, part 1... the easy part.
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

looks good! after i do the plexus treatment, i should try the headlight protection... looks good blue!
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
06pvibe

Re: (ramenboy...)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »looks good! after i do the plexus treatment, i should try the headlight protection... looks good blue!I did not know about the "plexus treatment" so I looked it up.You do know you can save a wade of cash by simply using rubbing or polishing compound or an aggressive toothpaste on them, don't you?I'd say try them first and save you hard earned cash before spending $25 (+/-) on a commercially promoted lens restore kit.After that, the Lamin-X will help to replace the now missing layer of protective polycarbonate and keep your lenses looking good for a long time.But you should also know that the colored films will eventually fade to clear in the sun.Thanks for the kudos. The hard part though is going to be those serious compound curves on the headlight lenses themselves. I had to buy "bulk" pieces to do those and it's gonna be fun. Gotta' wait for hotter weather and perhaps enough time to remove the bumper cover, and an extra pair of hands before I try doing them.
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

lookin good so far man!
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

Where did you get the hood strut kit from?
06pvibe

Re: (houseofbugs)

Post by 06pvibe »

Like most here, eBay, and the rest (extra nuts and washers) from Home Depot. Look under "Matrix." They are the same.IIRC, the kit alone was around $55 shipped, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

i am really thinkin about the struts. i like them
06pvibe

New Pics!!

Post by 06pvibe »

Some new(er) shots
06pvibe

Re: New Pics!! (06pvibe)

Post by 06pvibe »

I swear, today is the day I get that headlamp film on... even if I have to ask the wife to help, and with that curve, I may not have a choice. I've put it off long enough for fear of screwing it up. Time to take the plunge. I have already prepped the lenses by completely polishing them (by hand,) then a thorough cleaning, and the film by doing a rough cut where the headlamp meet the bumper and grill. I will clean the lenses one more time before the install (it's important.) The rest is going to be all touch and go.If this works, pictures to follow......Wish me luck, please. With that compound curve, and the wind AGAIN today, I'm gonna need it.
06pvibe

Re: New Pics!! (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by 06pvibe »

Thanks, Man!!It was a bit of a (removed) to do and I'm glad I waited for such a warm day to do it too... and had an extra pair of hands and eyes. I'm also glad this was not my first outing w/this stuff. The experience, 6 installs now, helped a lot. As I expected, that curve was VERY hard to work, but I got it for the most part. One trick is keeping your fingers wet and the film warm and pliable. you may need to pull it off or back in places and reattach it. But if you're careful the film is quite forgiving in this aspect. In fact it is designed to be able to do just that to realign it as needed. Here are the initial results (But it always takes a day or two in the sun to completely settle out.)I had so many cut off pieces left that I thought to myself, what can/should I do with these?Here is what I came up with....I think it completes the look. What do you think? (Opinions welcomed.)
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

very neat! it would of looked cool on my old neptune too...
06pvibe

Re: New Pics!! (NascarXprt)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by NascarXprt »very neat! it would of looked cool on my old neptune too...Thanks!It would look VERY cool on your silver too. (White/Blue? Silver/Blue? Both good combos, if you'd ask me.)BTW: When you gonna update/add to your sig, Bro??
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

I think what matters is what your wife thinks. I've never been a fan of tinting headlights or any other light for that matter but props to you for doing it.
06pvibe

Re: New Pics!! (keithvibe)

Post by 06pvibe »

I am not a fan of smoking lights on a car, Keith. I try to deter those other folks, in particular the younger folks thinking about doing it, from doing it. On that front I completely agree with you. It's dangerous. I tried it once a long long time ago not knowing what the outcome would be. After a week of custom fitting the plastic covers and coming up w/a way to mount them to my car, I took them off less than a week later. In fact, IIRC, they lasted about 2 days for all my hard diligent work. I even had the higher powered European H4 light assems in the car and used a lightly smoked plastic cover, but they still didn't cut through. Lesson learned.I really don't like seeing some of these younger guys smoking every light in sight either. They'll learn. But I even see some that should know better that do that???But the optic blue does not reduce the output of the light assem, at least not to any significant degree. I made sure of that before I installed them on my Mazda for the first time. It does make the light output appear to be just a little whiter/bluer than before, adds a lot of protection to these modern plastic lenses and adds an aire of personality, imo. But that's all.
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »Thanks!It would look VERY cool on your silver too. (White/Blue? Silver/Blue? Both good combos, if you'd ask me.)BTW: When you gonna update/add to your sig, Bro??once i get some time to wash it and get some new photos...
06pvibe

Re: New Pics!! (NascarXprt)

Post by 06pvibe »

Well get on it!! You don't have that many pics of the new ride out there that I have seen. Personally, and I know and understand that you loved your Neptune, but I like your new Vibe even better!! Think of the possibilities!!
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

haha believe me i have so many new ideas and different ways to go with the new vibe! its a complete mess in my head. but yes, i will get new pics up soon. i have time to wash and try to detail the car tomorrow. a full day off of work! yes!
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Found a set of brand new factory front mud flaps on eBay the other day. I had to order them. Now if I could only find some rears to go along w/these....?OP is updated.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote »2) "Sponge Bob" license plate frames w/buttons. "embarrassed." Her idea. Certainly not mine. HAHA liar...
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

She's a Sponge Bob junkie, caught by the bug when she used to sit w/her grandson. I have at times found the series amusing at best, but would NEVER adorn my car w/the figure.I tried, I REALLY tried to use my red anodized surrounds that are now Mazda3 cast-offs, or do a carbon fiber thing, but she wasn't having any of it.
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

hmm... interesting. mud flaps on a vibe. don't think i have seen that yet or else i just dont pay attention very well. lol
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Well, the original front set that I ordered did not work out because of a trim option apparently known to GM as B57. Most Vibe's I know of seem to have this option and ours is no exception. Primarily, it involves the rocker panel extension "aeros," and so there are two different designed splashguards for the front of an '03-'08 Vibe. The same rears will fit either/all.The good news, is.... I found a dealer in Kentucky that had both front and rear sets in stock who sold them to me for the retail price of one set... in short a 50% discount, or two for the price of one. For those interested, the GM Accessory part numbers are: 12499855 Front (B57 Trim option,) and; 12498057 Rear... and the rears will fit all Vibes up to 2008. For those with the std rocker panels (non B57) the part number for the front is: 12498056.I received both sets today (07/28/2010) and installed the front set so far. The rears will require I raise the back end, remove the wheels and do some drilling, so they will have to wait for another day.I will do pictures after both sets are properly installed and the car is washed.. probably this weekend some time.Update, 07/31/2010: Rear slashguards installed this morning.Now for a good bath before a photoshoot.....