ajb812 - 2009 Vibe GT - Jet Black Metallic

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
joshuaeb09

Re: (ajb812)

Post by joshuaeb09 »

I second the DDM tuning HID's I've had them on my 09 GT for a while now and I drive almost exclusively at night. Warm up to full intensity/color is about 30 seconds with my 35w 6000k kits. But after about 10 they are already brighter than Halogens. I would recommend buying the relay harnesses however, they seem to reduce flickering on start up and they give the ballast a direct line to the battery for more stable current.
2009 Silver Vibe GT AutomaticI/H/E/Unichip @ 93octaneMy Garage : http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=43521" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Gone (Sold)
2005 Expedition Limited 2WD|4R75W 4SPD Auto|3.73 Gears|I/E|5Star Tuned@ 91|3" Lift/Level - Current Ride
chadhgraves

Re: ajb812 - 2009 Vibe GT - Jet Black Metallic (ajb812)

Post by chadhgraves »

If I could pick one Vibe to have as my own out of all the ones on this forum, it would be yours. I'm an '03 Viber, which I bought in Dec '04. I love the look of the new Vibes, especially yours! It's exactly what I would do if I had one of the new ones. Great job! Let me know if you want to trade for a "classic" Vibe and we can talk.
ajb812

Re: ajb812 - 2009 Vibe GT - Jet Black Metallic (chadhgraves)

Post by ajb812 »

Chad - Thanks! That is very kind of you to say! I bought it new in July '09 - my first ever new car, so it's been pretty nice and a bit special for me. I still have some more things in mind, but kind of like to keep it subtle. Hopefully I'll be able to check some things off the list soon - but lack of time and money have so far prevented it! I will keep you in mind if a trade is in the future ...

2009 Pontiac Vibe GT Jet Black Metallic
GenVibe Garage
ScottCalder

Re: ajb812 - 2009 Vibe GT - Jet Black Metallic

Post by ScottCalder »

Hi ajb812. I've tried to read through this form but cannot find where you got the cargo cover from. I'm in Canada so I'd like to order one. It's the one that's like a sun screen the collapses. The only name I see on the bag is Tonneau Cover. But that seems to be a generic name for any cover.
flyfishn5

Post by flyfishn5 »

I just purchased mine from my GM dealer. $93 Canadian.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

ScottCalder wrote:Hi ajb812. I've tried to read through this form but cannot find where you got the cargo cover from. I'm in Canada so I'd like to order one. It's the one that's like a sun screen the collapses. The only name I see on the bag is Tonneau Cover. But that seems to be a generic name for any cover.
flyfishn5 wrote:I just purchased mine from my GM dealer. $93 Canadian.
Other than what flyfishn5 said about ordering one directly from your local GM dealer, I don't know of any sites to recommend to you since I'm in the US.

FYI, the part number for the light grey cargo cover that collapses into a circle and has it's own storage bag is: #19183824 ;).
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
ajb812

Post by ajb812 »

ScottCalder wrote:Hi ajb812. I've tried to read through this form but cannot find where you got the cargo cover from. I'm in Canada so I'd like to order one. It's the one that's like a sun screen the collapses. The only name I see on the bag is Tonneau Cover. But that seems to be a generic name for any cover.
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I check in from time to time, but must have missed this. The cargo cover that I have was the factory option cargo cover. It was with the car when I bought it. From what I understand there are two kinds of cargo covers - the factory grey one that "pops out" and the gm accessories black one that rolls up.
vibenvy wrote:FYI, the part number for the light grey cargo cover that collapses into a circle and has it's own storage bag is: #19183824 ;).
Carrie - thanks for including the part number information! It is unusual that they have 2 versions of the cover, hopefully this will help any others who may be looking for the factory optional cargo cover...

2009 Pontiac Vibe GT Jet Black Metallic
GenVibe Garage
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

ajb812 wrote:Carrie - thanks for including the part number information! It is unusual that they have 2 versions of the cover, hopefully this will help any others who may be looking for the factory optional cargo cover...
No problemo ;)! That's why I'm here (to help) :D!

Glad to read that you still check in from time to time! Any new mods to the Vibe?
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage