2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
WaveAction

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Post by WaveAction »

hey guys, finally got some more pics other then the two i had, mind you the car is still dirty, havent gotten a chance to do it yet cause it's been raining here off and on the past week or so
BlueCrush

Re: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (WaveAction)

Post by BlueCrush »

Lookin Good, Shayne!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
keithvibe

Re: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (WaveAction)

Post by keithvibe »

looks good... pritty funny how your current car is close to your old car's color lol
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
lovemyraffe

Re: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (keithvibe)

Post by lovemyraffe »

It's beautiful and a little faster than your Vibe.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

a little? it's got 2 1/2 times more hp then my vibe did..but i love it so far..been on many websites to see what i can get for the car..and man..their is ALOT of stuff..even found a JDM site based in japan, with absolutly everything you can findas for mods, after school(next spring) i'd like to get a turbo-back exhaust kit, probably a cf trunk and hood..aswell as some other engine mods..im still undecided on the rims, if i wanna keep the current gold ones or get something different, maybe black or even white..was also thinking pink..i know it's different but found this pic of a grey one with pink rims and i personally love it..definitly different by far...gonna have to do a photoshop eventually of this
star_deceiver

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by star_deceiver »

Lose the gold rims! Worst colour to put on a car, any car IMO! I vote for gunmetal black!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

nah..gold is a tradition with the subi's....just like the huge spoiler and hoodscoop...but next yr i'd like to get a CF trunk lid and lose the spoiler completly
bull77

Post by bull77 »

Nice pics of the STI I like the 3rd pic with the sunbursts..
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

I hate the ginormous spoiler on the car. Ask Mav, he'll tell you. Never liked it and it's in my rear view to see out so makes me irritated and hostile while driving. LOL. I know... scary! it will be a very big adjustment from your Vibe to the STI (Phil can tell you). just don't turn into one of those jerk drivers who think they own the road because they have an STI. :rolleyes: it's just a car, plenty of faster cars out there on the road, don't gotta race everyone from light to light or end up in a pole. See a lot of that here. But I have to laugh at those fools. Car looks pretty clean and low mileage/km! great price on it! That would sell for about $23K here. And there is a big subie group in Toronto too. I forget the website, but we had a small meet when Mav and I were in TO the last time (2 summers ago). Kevera also stopped in to say hi. so, I'll expect to see you at a meet next time we're in town that way!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
hskater26

Post by hskater26 »

nice. i like it
-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
WaveAction

Re: (AKLGT)

Post by WaveAction »

Quote, originally posted by AKLGT »I hate the ginormous spoiler on the car. Ask Mav, he'll tell you. Never liked it and it's in my rear view to see out so makes me irritated and hostile while driving. LOL. I know... scary! it will be a very big adjustment from your Vibe to the STI (Phil can tell you). just don't turn into one of those jerk drivers who think they own the road because they have an STI. :rolleyes: it's just a car, plenty of faster cars out there on the road, don't gotta race everyone from light to light or end up in a pole. See a lot of that here. But I have to laugh at those fools. Car looks pretty clean and low mileage/km! great price on it! That would sell for about $23K here. And there is a big subie group in Toronto too. I forget the website, but we had a small meet when Mav and I were in TO the last time (2 summers ago). Kevera also stopped in to say hi. so, I'll expect to see you at a meet next time we're in town that way! lol ya..im not a fan of the spoiler.like i said i'd like to get the CF trunk..as for driving..i drive normally..trying to suck out as much mpg as possible out of the pig..best i got so far on a tank of gas(2 weeks) is about 260 miles.. but overall..loving the car..no complaints...few things i wanna do..paint the blue interior on the center console to flat black to match the rest..or get it wrapped in carbon fibre..
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

I love it! I am very jealous!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Oh yeah, and gold is the perfect color for the STI"s wheels. And I personally dig the wing.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ohhhh nice :Dlight weight mods > power