Keithvibe 2006 awd

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
keithvibe

Re: Keithvibe 2006 awd (BlueCrush)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Oem Alloys are +38 offset.I thought he ment my summers. But now I see he was showing my winter rims.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
JetBlackVibeGT

Re: Keithvibe 2006 awd (keithvibe)

Post by JetBlackVibeGT »

Keith I was wondering if I could get your Projector Headlights? I have searched all over and yours are the only ones I have found. I really wish I knew how to PM but I just cant figure it out lol.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in their government."
keithvibe

Re: Keithvibe 2006 awd (JetBlackVibeGT)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by JetBlackVibeGT »Keith I was wondering if I could get your Projector Headlights? I have searched all over and yours are the only ones I have found. I really wish I knew how to PM but I just cant figure it out lol. To send me an instant message look to the right

Attached files
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
tarross2002

Re: (hskater26)

Post by tarross2002 »

Awsome
06pvibe

Re: (tarross2002)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by tarross2002 »AwesomeTHAT, my friend, is the understatement of the new year. He has raised the bar so high that we all have to live up to it.... or fail.
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
808 Vibes

Re: (06pvibe)

Post by 808 Vibes »

+1 for painting calipers! She gonna be even sweeter!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
06pvibe

Re: (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by 06pvibe »

FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

eww you put yucky FORD photos in my garage thread.... HAHAHA
06pvibe

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »eww you put yucky FORD photos in my garage thread.... HAHAHAWho? ME??If you want me to remove them, I will.
houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »THAT, my friend, is the understatement of the new year. He has raised the bar so high that we all have to live up to it.... or fail. I'm trying but I am running out of $$$! I LOVE your Vibe man! Looks hella sexy.
keithvibe

Re: (houseofbugs)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by houseofbugs »I'm trying but I am running out of $$$! I LOVE your Vibe man! Looks hella sexy.stay tooned.... as it has just begun.Next up... ??? HAHA stay tooned.
thatoneplz

Post by thatoneplz »

Hi Keith, im looking to buy a set of projectors, are you still offering them?
keithvibe

Re: Keithvibe 2006 awd (thatoneplz)

Post by keithvibe »

^^ see your IM, you have your answer.
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

I'm drouling over ther console cover from RedLine Goods and want to see some pics of that.It would've been nice to see it in person when we were there, but.....
bassplayaz06

Post by bassplayaz06 »

yeah, your summer wheels are the same as mine, just a different color. love the drop with the rims and the spoiler.
2003 Vibe GT, 1.8L, 6 speed Manual Lava Red 2 tone18" sport edition rimsCosmo CAIMy Garage http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42483
bassrocker032

Post by bassrocker032 »

Hey Keith, I was looking to replace my headlamps soon so what I was thinking was that when I do buy them, I just get them shipped to your house and you could install me some projectors.
2005 Vibe Base 148k milesK&N Air Filter in stock boxCustom Painted interiorCustom Painted Engine BayAftermarket driving lightsMuch more to come http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42124
keithvibe

Re: (bassrocker032)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by bassrocker032 »Hey Keith, I was looking to replace my headlamps soon so what I was thinking was that when I do buy them, I just get them shipped to your house and you could install me some projectors. no problem!!! Depending on your budget I am offering a higher end projector now. As a matter of fact I'm doing a new set up for my car.You could just buy my existing set lol
bassrocker032

Post by bassrocker032 »

Awesome. I will without a doubt take them off your hands. Does that include the red back light glow as well?
2005 Vibe Base 148k milesK&N Air Filter in stock boxCustom Painted interiorCustom Painted Engine BayAftermarket driving lightsMuch more to come http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42124
keithvibe

Re: (bassrocker032)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by bassrocker032 »Awesome. I will without a doubt take them off your hands. Does that include the red back light glow as well?you get what you see in the forsale listinghttp://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42772
Zvibe04

Post by Zvibe04 »

i absolutely LOVE your vibe, and i wanna cry i want those projectors sooo bad, but could i get red on the backlight and the halo?
2004 base vibemoon and tunes pakagealuminum rimsauto trans (hated)this car is my BABY
keithvibe

Re:

Post by keithvibe »

Well I have added to my stable of cars.... Here is my 1990 Buick beater car for when my vibe is down for the turbo build.The car needs a tuneup and oil change and it's good to go.The turbo build won't start till the spring so don't even ask for updates... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1UMsjKDQ8
star_deceiver

Re: Re: (keithvibe)

Post by star_deceiver »

Looks to be in good shape, especially the interior!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

We should all be so lucky to have a comfortable "beater" in that good a shape. That's in better condition than some of my primary cars have been in the past.
keithvibe

Re: Re: (06pvibe)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »We should all be so lucky to have a comfortable "beater" in that good a shape. That's in better condition than some of my primary cars have been in the past. Funny, I may end up driving it more than the vibe. It's like riding my couch... The heat output from it is fantastic!It does need some TLC to get it up to my level of liking but I'll plug away at it.Hopefully, it treats me well
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »It's like riding my couch... lol. i had an '85 Regal and thought the same thing. the double pillow seats were amazing. on a few occasions, i thought that the "oldies that drive the old-people cars" were keyed into the comfort factor.
http://
Drivinthvibe

Post by Drivinthvibe »

it need some projectors ...
06pvibe

Re: Re: (DressedInBlack)

Post by 06pvibe »

I've never been one for big luxury cars, but a few years ago when we were visiting Pa, the step-daughter had bought a used Buick that we borrowed a few times. Not in the best condition, in fact the tranny gave out shortly after, but I was impressed overall in the way it handled and rode. I expected it to wallow through just about everything, but it wasn't too bad, and quite comfortable.
keithvibe

Re: (Drivinthvibe)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by Drivinthvibe »it need some projectors ...WAYYYYY ahead of yaspair headlights have already been ordered... Don't know if I will be able to fit a set in them... but I will try
Drivinthvibe

Post by Drivinthvibe »

Ls1jorge

Keithvibe

Post by Ls1jorge »

Whats up man? Your headlights look very nice & clean! Do they still look brand new? Reason I'm asking because I'm gonna open up my head lights & paint the chrome housing black, more of a Flat black, what spray can did you use to paint over the chrome? & has any of the paint chip or flake off? Sorry for so much questions man I just gotta know lol.Thanks George
05 Vibe-Pioneer indash touch, Remote Start Alarm, TSW 18 inch.
99 Camaro z28- Cammed/Stalled/Full Bolt Ons
keithvibe

Re:

Post by keithvibe »

for those who miss the announcement, the car is now turboed.http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=44394
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Where you at with the p0133? I'm wondering if you can run the car without the O2 spoof you maybe able to get through inspection.
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
NascarXprt

Re: (Salsa Guy)

Post by NascarXprt »

damn Keith, your ride has come a looooong way! and still looks sexay!
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
Vibramatic

Post by Vibramatic »

Replying to the telescoping visors, my Vibe is a 2010, what year is yours? I'll have them look up in parts or try a parts yard for that year...Thanks
2010 Vibe GT
bmdatx

Post by bmdatx »

nice vibe mine is geting there but for starters those projectors you have on your vibe are sick can i get some for my vibe ?email me asap for details
keithvibe

Re: Keithvibe 2006 awd (Vibramatic)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by Vibramatic »Replying to the telescoping visors, my Vibe is a 2010, what year is yours? I'll have them look up in parts or try a parts yard for that year...Thanksread the title of my thread Quote, originally posted by bmdatx »nice vibe mine is geting there but for starters those projectors you have on your vibe are sick can i get some for my vibe ?email me asap for details I believe we have already discussed this today, unless by chance someone contacted me named eduardo just in the past few hours and asked about the same thing. I think it was you though. Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »He does killer work...Just got mine done from him I'm glad your happy.
suotropapi69

Re: Keithvibe 2006 awd

Post by suotropapi69 »

Do you know where I can get an short ram air intake for an 05 base vibe. The only one I can find is a cosmo.
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

suotropapi69 wrote:Do you know where I can get an short ram air intake for an 05 base vibe. The only one I can find is a cosmo.
That's the only one that I know of. Secret Weapon has a Dragon intake that they say will fit, but without really good pictures of the intake tube and the nipples for the breather hose, I can't be too sure.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
09SnowyVibe

Post by 09SnowyVibe »

Toasted7 wrote:Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »I have to admit I have to touch up the rims with some paint. When they mounted the tires last night they dinged them up a bit. Not too bad.. but they are no longer perfectWhy is it so hard to find someone that takes care when mounting up your rims? Same thing happened to me a few years back and they screwed my rims over so bad that touch up paint wouldn't even fix them.
Low profile tires are near impossible to remove and install because there isn't much sidewall to flex. I know I've gone through this with my 45 series tires. Worst ones are 40 or 35 series tires.
2009 Vibe AWD
2001 Sunfire GTX
1993 Buick Park Ave
1984 Chevrolet Citation
dak6351

Post by dak6351 »

Keith, your Vibe looks sweet man! But I have to add my 2 cents, One: I really like the "summer wheels" but you did a great job with the "winter ones" too. The other is: I kept the roof rails stock because it was easier to spot in a parking lot, I am short so I look at roofs in order to find my car. Overall, I like everything you have done but what does it look like under the hood?
if a wing makes your car fast then with me having 2 I go twice as fast!! I substitute your reality with my logic.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

dak6351 wrote:Keith, your Vibe looks sweet man! But I have to add my 2 cents, One: I really like the "summer wheels" but you did a great job with the "winter ones" too. The other is: I kept the roof rails stock because it was easier to spot in a parking lot, I am short so I look at roofs in order to find my car. Overall, I like everything you have done but what does it look like under the hood?
Thanks
I no longer have the vibe. It was traded in last year. But before it was traded in it was turboed with a t25 turbo, seen in this thread along with youtube videos
viewtopic.php?t=36415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
akhalil

Post by akhalil »

i have a vibe 2010. i tried to change the markin light bulb in the front. i tried to replace it with a led one. it needed a resistor which i installed successfully on the right, but on the left some problems happened and now i have the turning signal and the flasher light r ok, but the day light is not activated. one of the wire is showing always ground. i did touch the fuse box, checking. do u know what could be happened and where the module for this light control. the relay (a blue one ) is functional
thank you.
(btw i am a cardiac surgeon and i love doing stuff by myself)