BlancoDiablo's 2006 Base Vibe "Conspiracy"

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
Kamikaze

Re: BlancoDiablo's • 2006 Base Vibe "Conspiracy" (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by Kamikaze »

Nice! Looks really good on the Abyss!
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
bull77

Re: BlancoDiablo's • 2006 Base Vibe "Conspiracy" (Kamikaze)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by Kamikaze »Nice! Looks really good on the Abyss!+1
Blanco_Diablo

Re: BlancoDiablo's • 2006 Base Vibe "Conspiracy" (bull77)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Better pics of new wheels, and a nice clean Vibe...and then it rained
Toasted7

Re: BlancoDiablo's • 2006 Base Vibe "Conspiracy" (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by Toasted7 »

Blackout the tail lights and get some headlight blackout covers like mine... that would look sick!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
Blanco_Diablo

Re: BlancoDiablo's • 2006 Base Vibe "Conspiracy" (Toasted7)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Agreed...I already looked into the tails, gonna get that done locally soon. I like the headlight blackouts, but it's annoying to take 'em off and put 'em back on all the time, that's why I split the difference and went with the projektors instead.
GoodVibErations2004

Post by GoodVibErations2004 »

(removed) ur vibe is so sexy. Tell me now that you have a nice set of rims what did you do with those trim rings?
GoodVibErations2004 2004 Neptune AWD ^^^^^^^^^^^My Genvibe Garage^^^^^^^^^^^
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (GoodVibErations2004)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Still got 'em stuck on my old steelies, got chrome lugs to match too...you looking for some? Let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.
Blanco_Diablo

New pics

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Added some new shots to page 1, installed hellas, painted grille, got some shots at the coast...enjoy!
bodhi_tree777

Re: New pics (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

looking very, very nice. IM sent, btw.
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
bull77

Post by bull77 »

the grill look so much better painted black -- nice job
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (bull77)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Thanks Bull and Bodhi! Another new toy...yes, I finally made a decision and pulled the trigger on this Alpine...loaded up with music now!Apologies for the bad cell phone pic, can take better ones soon!
Blanco_Diablo

Added pics to page 1

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Check out the new HU, see page 1 for better pics!
bull77

Post by bull77 »

cool - I like the color matching
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

What did you use to get your HVAC controls uniform in red? It ended up using Oznium's Fledxible LED Strip and it didn't get the desired effect like yours. ALthough I actually like the way mine loks now, I would just like to know what you done in case I change things up.Sorry, I forgot to mention that you Vibe looks sic!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

looks great!!! i like that its all black on black. you thinkin about doin the tails?
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

I didn't do anything to the HVAC lighting...it came that way What color was yours?
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (mando7744)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Plan to do the tails eventually, hopefully sooner than later. Want to paint my calipers black too
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

i was thinkin about black as well. figured that would look a lot better then blue unless i had a big brake kit. lol
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

Honestly, I can't remember what exactly the color of mine was since it's been blue for so long. I do know, well at least i think, that it wasn't red, which is really odd since mine is an 06 also.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Posted amp/component speaker pics on page 1
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Damplifier Pro is here...sound deadening will commence soon Doors only for now...thanks for the tips sublimewind!
bull77

Post by bull77 »

your vibe needs to be lower!
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (bull77)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Agreed
Amtron

Post by Amtron »

Quote, originally posted by Blanco_Diablo »Sick song
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (Amtron)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Agreed
Blanco_Diablo

Re:

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Reordered my HL covers (one blew off this winter while driving). GM exhaust tip should be here any day. Also looking to get my speakers installed soon. I'll keep everyone posted.
domesticdriver

Post by domesticdriver »

You should submit your car to Domestic Driver Magazine as a Readers Ride for the May/June 2010 issue! http://www.domesticdriver.com we would enjoy having your car in the issue!
Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (domesticdriver)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Thanks for the invite...I'll check it out.
Blanco_Diablo

Re: Re: (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Spy shot.. something new
victorhasheart

Post by victorhasheart »

Where did you get your headlight covers from? I've been looking into those but not sure where to buy them from..
03' VibeGT. Rear Tinted Windows, Low-Pro Amplified Subwoofer (passenger seat), Drop in K&N Filter, Yellow Fog Light Bulbs, +MORE COMING SOON
Blanco_Diablo

Re: Re: (victorhasheart)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Bought my first set in 2006 from AutoAnything.com... had an accident replaced them with a used set bought off of a fellow genviber... lost one driving this winter have not had any luck finding a place that has them in stock. "Discontinued from the manufacturer" is what Andy's Auto Sport said when I tried to place an order recently. Pretty depressing because I loved the look and it was cheap.AutoAnything doesn't even show them as an option for the Vibe on their site anymore.
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

My box is finally here... now I just need to get all the gear installed
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

nice box. what are you throwing in there?
http://
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (DressedInBlack)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

An old skool Soundstream Exact 10... for now
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Audio is installed!The guy at the audio place was shocked at the output I got from that 10" Soundstream sub... said he would have thought it was a 15 or two 12s don't know if it's the tuned enclosure to sub specs (Khaoik box), sub (known for being a quality Ol Skool SQ sub) or the combo but I am impressed Also now have about 14 sq ft of damp pro in each of the two front doors They are solid now!It has been raining like crazy lately, so here are some crummy cell phone pics for now:Custom tweeter podsMid
A Psycho Martyr

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

So you've had you seat covers for quite a while now. How is that light grey holding up?And just how long long HAVE you had those covers in?
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

The light grey is holding up well. A bit easy to get dirty but a good scrubbing should clear it up. Accidentally punctured the back of one of them 3 years ago while moving some sharp metal objects, but it hasn't run or gotten any worse since that incident.I first put these on in February '07, they fit great, look nice, and came with the additional console cover. Overall, great quality. Love that they are neoprene (waterproof, like a non-rubberized wet-suit) and wash up pretty easily. Optional vibe logo cost extra but was worth it to me I hope to get the back seat cover soon. I believe Ponta has some in her '09 as well.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by Blanco_Diablo »The light grey is holding up well. A bit easy to get dirty but a good scrubbing should clear it up. Accidentally punctured the back of one of them 3 years ago while moving some sharp metal objects, but it hasn't run or gotten any worse since that incident.I first put these on in February '07, they fit great, look nice, and came with the additional console cover. Overall, great quality. Love that they are neoprene (waterproof, like a non-rubberized wet-suit) and wash up pretty easily. Optional vibe logo cost extra but was worth it to me I hope to get the back seat cover soon. I believe Ponta has some in her '09 as well.Yup, and paid for the Vibe logo extra as well. Also bought their $15 clean/protect kit. I'll be cleaning mine in the next couple of weeks (some stains from the winter) so we'll see how those come out.Way to spam everyone's posts with seat cover questions, Psycho Hope you join us in awesome seat cover land soon!
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

1000th post and my first experience Trolling...LOL! Don't worry, "Conspiracy" made it out alive, can't say the same for that V-dub though
CAMOGIRL

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Congrats on 1000! I would poo if didn't know that was there... Just sayin..
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

It's in Seattle, a random neighborhood a few miles outside of downtown. Pretty amazing bridge too when you see the view the other way.
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Halo's finally working right
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Excellent! Glad to hear they are working out for you!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Long story... initially yes but had a short issue that was popping my parking light fuse. Was an issue that took some professional help to diagnose. Good news is I did my part properly, just needed some extra help when it got beyond my limited knowledge.I am, however, and expert at removing the front end now
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Yessir, finally up and running Love the look on the vibe, and Keith did a great job painting them black for a meaner look!
CAMOGIRL

Post by CAMOGIRL »

its perfect! Looks awesome! Now, I really really think you must have something else you want to put on? Eh? HMM?
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (CAMOGIRL)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Haha, yes Headlights set me back a bit, though, so may be a little while before that gets done.
CAMOGIRL

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Yeah, the headlights are way cooler