iinan's 04 gt

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
iinan

iinan's 04 gt

Post by iinan »

This is my 04 GT which is my obession, my wife says its my one true love.Konig 18 "trouble" wheelsMichelin sport 225/40 zr1820/15 tintCosmo CAIPainted engine cover with overlayTRD strut brace painted yellow (why? who the hell knows )UnichipMagnaflow exhaustRear view, with our cat Jivery watchingStubbyMy one and only interior mod Future mods:Painted calipers, front/rear sway bars/removing roof rack and adding a spoiler/ram air hood/optima yellow top battery and I am sure a few more
2004 GTMagnaflow/Cosmo CAI/TRD Strut brace/Hotchkis springs20-15 tint/Unichip/18 Konig "trouble" wheelshttp://members.cardomain.com/iinan
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

looks nice. yellow TRD STB, eh? interesting... did you do that or was it like that?
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Mrizzle05

Re: (trdvibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Quote, originally posted by iinan »TRD strut brace painted yellow (why? who the hell knows ) theres your answer hope!!!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

yes, but did HE do it, or someone else!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Well thats a good question there!!! LOL
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
iinan

Post by iinan »

Quote, originally posted by trdvibe »looks nice. yellow TRD STB, eh? interesting... did you do that or was it like that?ROFL, I remember you hated it when I first put it on, I am sure you dig up the thread somewhere The wife is good about letting my have my hobby, but she does demand some yellow somewhere. That is her obession so I figured why not paint the strut brace..And to tell you the truth I hated that it came painted the same color as the car. It really doesnt look that bad in RL and once I put my yellow top battery in there, it will look better...
2004 GTMagnaflow/Cosmo CAI/TRD Strut brace/Hotchkis springs20-15 tint/Unichip/18 Konig "trouble" wheelshttp://members.cardomain.com/iinan
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

you need to go yellow on the engine goodies... i think that's why it looks wierd to me. but it's your car, so you do what you want.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
ToolGuy

Re: iinan's 04 gt (iinan)

Post by ToolGuy »

Looks great! Nice! My wife calls my ride my garage girlfriend! They just do not understand...
rebbierae

Post by rebbierae »

The yellow strut bar matches real pretty-like with all the warning stickers......PS. I LOVE those wheels--those are sharp!And the kitty is VERY cute too!
AKLGT

Re: iinan's 04 gt (MiVibe-ToolGuy)

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by MiVibe-ToolGuy »Looks great! Nice! My wife calls my ride my garage girlfriend! They just do not understand...what?? i'm in the garage (not just cause the car's parked there) more than the hubby. but i think he's scared to come down and see what i'm doing next... usually get the "now what? and i don't think that's gonna be under warranty." i suppose ignorance is bliss since i make him take the car in for all the servicing since he works there. lolto be fair though, recently, he's been doing a lot more mods, especially since my job requires me to work so much. so far, he's installed his CAI, exhaust, springs on a matrix, my springs, gutted my midpipe and downpipe, and a few other things. quite handy indeed!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
NascarXprt

Re: iinan's 04 gt (trdvibe)

Post by NascarXprt »

great vibe iinan.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
ToolGuy

Re: iinan's 04 gt (trdvibe)

Post by ToolGuy »

Quote, originally posted by trdvibe »what?? i'm in the garage (not just cause the car's parked there) more than the hubby. but i think he's scared to come down and see what i'm doing next... usually get the "now what? and i don't think that's gonna be under warranty." i suppose ignorance is bliss since i make him take the car in for all the servicing since he works there. lolLOL!!!! She is just not into cars... She did not know as much as she does now until she met me and then worked for VW & Audi... Kitchen tools are her thing!
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Looks Great, iinan! Love the wheels.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD