satur9 vibe

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
satur9

satur9 vibe

Post by satur9 »

sonic boom!! click the link below my sig to go to my cardomain page.

Attached files PhotoStory1.wmv (153.4 KB) 
look my sniggies, i had a strizz-oke in my brizz-ain okay,you know what im saying. so i cant move all good. but thanks for mentioning that .thank you very much.athf4evr. click here! you know you want to!!!
Merzbow

Re: satur9 vibe (satur9)

Post by Merzbow »

Those are the only rims I've ever seen with that style of spoke. I love them I also like your nitrous lol.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Mrizzle05

Re: satur9 vibe (Merzbow)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

sweet ride... love the car. tons of mods.GOOD JOB!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
KNINE

Re: satur9 vibe (satur9)

Post by KNINE »

I'm really liking the graphic stripe. Is it blue? It works really well with the silver. Well done.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
satur9

Re: satur9 vibe write up

Post by satur9 »

what can i say ? first id like to thank all those who voted for me and the other votm winners. and also to those who make votm and genvibe in general possible.and far as my vibe i got struck with the fast and furious bug.my auto grand am got totaled, and i needed a new ride. my temporary car was a five speed 85 sunbird cause i new i was going stick and i needed to practice . even before the vibe came out i saw the previews and concepts and said "thats a hot hatch, i gonna get that". unfortunately i couldnt get my hands on a mono gt at my local dealerships, but i knew about the supercharger and other potential of the zz engines and stuff before the guys at the dealership with help from this and other forums, so i knew one way or another i was getting a little extra oomph! so i got a good deal on my sattelite five speed with moon and tunes. to help me out till i got the supercharger my first mod was my nitrous kit. and then i kept modding from there. im actually quite pleased with the mods i have so whether i get the supercharger or not is still up in the air becuase of the direction ive already took the car in, but im in no way done yet so stay tuned cause a have a few more suprises in store for ya. pics and a complete list of mods can be found on my cardomain page.
look my sniggies, i had a strizz-oke in my brizz-ain okay,you know what im saying. so i cant move all good. but thanks for mentioning that .thank you very much.athf4evr. click here! you know you want to!!!
sk8r78

Post by sk8r78 »

Congrats on the VOTM Gotta say I love those wheels, they have a familiar look to them. First time I've seen them on a Vibe.