TRDman-2005base

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
TRDman

TRDman-2005base

Post by TRDman »

now with: K&N air filterGM splash guardsblack grafxworks overlays-Pontiac and Vibe emblemsfactory options: moon and tunesautomatic16 inch alloysside airbagsmonotoneabyssABSname of Vibe: BanOne (Smokey and the Bandit, anyone?)

Attached files
BlueCrush

Re: (TRDman)

Post by BlueCrush »

And he's back! Got any more pics TRDman?
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
TRDman

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by TRDman »

Thank you . I fully intended to be contrary and stay off of the site, but today I looked at myself, realized it was time to be mature and admit my mistake, and log back on stealthily. I don't have any more pics, sorry, but I'll take some eventually.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

hey welcome back so you got a drop in oem replacement k&n filter?
TRDman

Re: (northvibe)

Post by TRDman »

Thanks again . Yes, I got a K&N filter. I really am not all that interested in whatever performance improvements it may make, I just wanted to have a lifetime filter so it would be one less thing to worry about (at least for a few thousand more miles).
binary

Re: (TRDman)

Post by binary »

Quote, originally posted by TRDman »Thanks again . Yes, I got a K&N filter. I really am not all that interested in whatever performance improvements it may make, I just wanted to have a lifetime filter so it would be one less thing to worry about (at least for a few thousand more miles). ditto... nice to know one less thing I'll be buying every few months.
mastamatt16

Re: TRDman-2005base (TRDman)

Post by mastamatt16 »

i would say we have a smiliar looking car trdman lolgreat minds think alike i suppose
mods so far:GM spoilerGM exaust tipRed Neon on insideType S Shift Knob(red neon) my garage: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=26807
TRDman

Re: TRDman-2005base (mastamatt16)

Post by TRDman »

Thank you; the planned mod list for mine is somewhat less comprehensive than yours, so the similarities may be ethereal... And, for the record, my '05 front end has recieved an actual complement from someone who drives an '04 Vibe. So if anyone here tries to assert the dominance of the old-style snout, know that the new-type does have its defenders.
TRDman

Re: TRDman-2005base (TRDman)

Post by TRDman »

I did recently pick up a new human-powered transportation device (for college, primarily, though it is a hoot on hills, steep parking lots, etc...) that I'll try to post pictures of soon.